Corbin Reinhardt | Beyond the screen

Summary: you're editing one of eltons and you haven't taken a break in a while so corbin decides to help you

Warnings: Emotional Distress

Word Count: 343

───── ─────

You had been hunched over your laptop for hours, trying to edit the massive amount of footage Elton had given you from his Winchester house adventure. It was late at night and your frustration was mounting as you struggled to make sense of the chaos of footage.

Suddenly, you heard Corbin's voice calling your name from the kitchen. "Hm?" you grunted in reply.

Corbin walked into the living room, a concerned look on his face. "Everything okay?" he asked, noticing your tense shoulders and the frustrated expression on your face.

"Just dandy," you replied sarcastically, letting out a heavy sigh. "Just trying to edit this video and nothing is cooperating."

Corbin nodded in understanding. "Seems like you could use a break. Let me help you with this, okay?" he suggested, sitting down next to you on the couch.

You hesitated for a moment, but then nodded in agreement. "Thanks, Corbin. I appreciate it."

"Which clip should I add after this one?" You show him the clip you're considering, and he gives you some valuable feedback on what he thinks the viewers would enjoy more.

As you work together, you can't help but feel grateful for Corbin's calming presence. He always knows how to ease your stress and worries, and you're thankful to have such a caring and supportive boyfriend.

Finally, you let out a deep sigh and admit, "I think I need some rest. I'm sure Elton won't mind if this is a day late, right?"

"Of course not," Corbin says, reaching for his phone. "I'll text him and let him know the situation, and tell him you need a day to relax."

"Sounds great."

"But for now, let's head to bed. It's almost two am."

"Mkay.." You stand up and stretch, then taking corbins hand and going into the bedroom to finally get some sleep.

"Goodnight, I love you," Corbin whispers.

"Goodnight. Love you more."