colby brock | conjuring

summary: colby gets worried when you visit the conjuring house with him

The group and I decided to use the headphones to see if we could hear anything. And so far only a couple of words sam had said. I was getting nervous and more nervous as time passed.

I never mentioned this to them, but it felt as though someone had been watching me from behind the couch we were sitting on. Colby noticed my position and asked, "You good?"

I nod to him, but I really wasn't. This entire time that we were here I felt sick to my stomach. I constantly got headaches and my back was burning.

We wrapped up the session and they stayed there while the girls and I made our way up stairs. I assume the guys were going to talk about what the hell just happened.

It was an hour later and the boys were still downstairs talking to Cory, the owner. I had still felt that uneasy feeling. And it was only getting worse. I figured at this point, it wouldn't hurt to go tell Colby.

I excused myself and made my way to their room. Colby smiled as he saw me. "Hey!"

"Hi!"

I sit next to him at a table, he puts his arm around my waist. "You okay? I feel like you've been off."

I shake my head, "No. I didn't want to tell you but I've been feeling sick all night."

he sighs and pulls me to his chest as cory continues to talk, "we get that complaint a lot. some end up throwing up in the bathroom or outside," he shrugs.

"i don't know why it happens. but i've never experienced anything like it."

"we've got some sprite or water if you want some."

"sure. thanks."

"you don't wanna hang with the girls?" sam asked.

"no.... i do. i just i don't know."

"oh okay."

"hey, i'm gonna take (name) to one of the bedrooms so she can lay down."

"sounds good, man. let me know if you need anything."

colby layer me down in an empty bedroom. and he was right next to me.

"i'm sorry you don't feel good. hopefully by tomorrow you can still go do stuff with the gals."

i chuckle when he calls them that but say, "it's alright. thanks for taking care of me."

"of course."