Evan Butka | Confessions on the couch

Summary: you get to know evan and start developing a crush on him

Warnings: none

Word count: 306

───── ─────

Corey introduced us with a grin, "(Name), this is Evan, our fantastic film guy. Evan, meet (Name), my wonderful sister."

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Evan said, his smile genuine.

"You too! Corey talks about you so much," you replied, feeling at ease in his company.

With a playful chuckle, you added, "Though I never talk about Corey, of course."

Corey gasped in mock outrage, "How rude!"

Laughing, you reassured him, "Kidding, kidding!"

As the three of you chatted, time flew by, and before you knew it, Elton announced that the take-out had arrived. Evan and you found yourselves sitting together at the table, naturally drawn to one another's company.

Brandon, ever the observant one, pointed his chopsticks at you two, a mouthful of noodles barely holding back his words. "Aww, look at those two, getting cozy already!"

"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full. That's disgusting," you scolded Brandon lightheartedly.

He shot you a glare but continued to devour his meal.

As dinner came to a close, you couldn't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to get to know Evan better. His kindness, humor, and genuine nature had left a lasting impression on you. Now, nestled on the couch between Corey and Brandon, you decided to confide in your brother.

Leaning in, you whispered, "Don't freak out, but I think I might like Evan."

True to form, Corey gasped, "No way!"

With a knowing smile, you nodded, "Yep, I really do."

Corey took a moment to process the news before responding, "Wow..."

Though he didn't say much, you could tell that Corey was both surprised and maybe even a little bit protective. But most importantly, you knew he supported your happiness, no matter what.