Evan Butka | Haunted Happenings

Summary: the conjuring house video

Warnings: spirits

Word count: 294

───── ─────

You have always believed in the supernatural, the world of spirits, ghosts, and the mysteries beyond the physical realm. Your fascination with the otherworldly has been a constant, even if your beliefs didn't extend to extraterrestrial life.

Your journey into paranormal exploration began with Josh, who introduced you to the thrilling world of ghost hunting. It was during one of these adventures that you met Evan, the man who has been your partner for two years and has stood by your side through all the haunted experiences and curious discoveries that have come your way.

and tonight was no different from any other night. I was sleeping next to evan in the conjuring house and all of a sudden a pull at my leg occurred. I was almost dragged off the bed. which made me shoot up in sweat.

"Holy shit."

evan must have heard me because he sat up and started rubbing my back, "What happened?" he asked as he yawned.

"I was dragged. I don't know, but It was on camera for sure. Holy shit that just fucking happened!"

It wasn't that I was scared, I was just shocked if anything. Being a sister to corey did make me more attached to spirits than others, I mean as a little kid we played with the ouija board all the time.

"You're okay. I'm not going to let anything hurt you," he says.

"I know. I'm just shocked and amazed."

"How are you not terrified?"

"I don't know," I shrug and we lay back down. My head resting on his chest as we fall back asleep.