colby brock | USA'S most haunted ghost ship

summary: you visit the most haunted ghost ship with fans

"Right now, we're in this room right next to the bakery. All of us just heard the loudest bang ever. Like it was insane," Sam tells the camera.

going into the bakery, we turned off the lights and used the k2 reader. i asked it a question, "are you mad that we're here?"

it spikes just for a second. but everyone sees it.

"holy shit."

lauren and allie were fairly close to colby this entire time, which I get it, fans are going to wanna get close. but it still made me uncomfortable seeing them that way.

i had mentioned it to stas earlier and she agreed with me, but she also had told me not to worry because colby knows not to do anything stupid.

"Can we try and communicate with you?"

no spike.

"Ugh. We might have to find somewhere else," lauren groans and leans her shoulder on colby. which totally was upsetting, as colby and I are dating. I didn't know if she knew that or not, but either way, it was still weird.

I clear my throat and colby looks at me, "you okay?"

"mhm. just a little light headed," i lied hoping he would come over here."

"wanna take a walk?"

"yeah..." the two of us excuse our selves and sit at a bench in a random room.

"what's goin on?"

"i was just uncomfortable, that's all. but i'm fine."

he looks at me and caresses my cheek, "you know i love you, right?"

i sigh and lean into his hand, "yeah."

"good."

"i love you too."

note: thank you for the request!!