Jake Webber | Dream Come True

Summary: you and jake wait for your approval for your dream college

Warnings: none

Word count: 330

───── ─────

Excitement fills the air as you eagerly call out to Jake, "Jake! It's almost time!" Grabbing your laptop, you set it down on the kitchen counter and sit down, anxiously awaiting the moment you've been anticipating for weeks.

Jake rushes in, carrying a bottle of champagne. "Hang on, I'm getting the champagne!" he exclaims, his enthusiasm mirroring yours.

You chuckle and take a seat at the counter, with Jake quickly following suit. After weeks of waiting, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived. You submitted your application and resume, and now it was time to find out if all your hard work had paid off.

You had chosen a major that you were passionate about, determined to study it for the next few years and earn your degree. This was a significant step towards your future, and you couldn't wait to see what the next chapter would bring.

"Five minutes!" you exclaim, feeling a mix of excitement and nausea. Jake chuckles as he pours both of you a glass of champagne.

"It's going to be fine," he reassures you. "You'll definitely get in."

Despite his confidence, you can't help but worry. "But what if I don't?"

Jake gently grabs your hand, kissing it tenderly. "You will," he says, his belief in you unwavering.

The moment of truth finally arrives, and you take a deep breath. "Okay, I'm going to refresh the page. It's time to find out!"

Clicking the refresh button, you anxiously wait for the page to load. Suddenly, the screen is filled with joyous news: YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! CONGRATULATIONS! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!

In a burst of excitement, you jump out of your chair, laughing in disbelief. "You're kidding! I got in!"

Jake wraps his arms around you in a tight hug, his pride evident. "I'm so proud of you," he whispers, his voice full of affection.