Elton Castee - Execution Rocks: Part Two

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙋𝙑 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜!

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

"Do I really have to go back in there?" You ask, fidgeting with your hands and staring at the fire. The fire soothed your anxiety, and the crackling sound was relaxing and comforting. I stared into the flames, watching them dance and flicker into the darkness, the red and orange colors reflecting my eyes. As I sat there, I could feel a little bit of the tension in my shoulders beginning to relax.

"Yes, we have no way off this island, and unless you want to sleep outside..."

"Fine," I rose to my feet, letting out a long sigh. I stretched my arms, and mentally prepared myself to go back in. I knew I had to go, no matter how much I wanted nothing more than to stay and curl up next to the bonfire. The five of us return upstairs and reconnect the spirit box. I were alone this time, and the boys had left and gone downstairs. Being up here alone, was terrifying.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Corey asks quietly.

"I hope," Elton answers, his head hung low. In his head, he thought that you might be okay. But there was a little bit in him that worried for you.

- THE SESSION -
"Okay, well, here goes nothing. I'm Y/n. If there are any spirits in here that would like to talk to me, show me that you're here, reply with this device. Use all the energy you can. If you have to take it from the camera, then go ahead."
I'm sitting on the floor, legs crossed over each other, hands in my lap; every now and then, the floor creaks, sending chills down my spine, making me think something else is making that noise. But, I know that it's nothing.

"I am here."
"Who is here with me?"

Elizabeth
"Elizabeth? How old are you?"

87
"Wow, do I know you personally? Are you a family member?"

Grandma
It finally hits me. My grandmother died of lung cancer not long ago. Her and I were very close, and I loved and still love her with all my heart. My eyes well up with tears. Not realizing this, I continue. This was getting intense and personal.

"Grandma? Oh my god. I miss you... I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through. You didn't deserve that. Not one bit. I wish you could have met Corey, Brandon, and Corbin. They're really nice guys. You would like them a lot," I smile softly at the thought of my friends and how they're always there for me no matter what.
Happy

"Yes, I'm happy, but I miss you."
Miss
You

"I'm gonna say goodbye, love you."
You switch it off and go downstairs to meet the boys who were having a conversation with each other. I was at the bottom of the stairs, with them in front of me.

"How did it go?"
"Elton... Do you remember Elizabeth, my grandmother? She died from lung cancer two months ago?"

"Yeah, why?"
"I just spoke with her," I go over to him and hug him tightly. Crying into his shoulder.

"Oh, babe. It's okay. Are you glad you got to talk to her?"
Evan cuts the camera so you can have your privacy.

"Yeah. I wish you guys met her. She would have enjoyed your company. She's so sweet and so pure."
"I wish I met her too. She sounds like a nice lady," Corbin says.

"Yeah. She is. Now I know why they wanted me to talk. I just don't understand why they said the devil at first."
"I don't know, maybe it was a different spirit at first and then your grandma came in? Maybe she was protecting you."

"Woah, I never thought about that. that's insane."
"Just an idea," Corbin shrugs.

"Right."
"Well, I think we should call it a night. It's been eventful, to say the least," Elton stated.
"Yeah, probably a good idea."