WYB :: 10

tw: violence

*minghao*

"im his boyfriend so back off."

junhui pulled me to him making me almost landed on his chest. i thought that im now free from mingming's tight gripped but i was wrong cause he pulled me away from junhui once again making me groaned and almost lost my balance! ang higpit nang pagkakahawak nilang dalawa sa braso ko! i felt like my both arms would be broken before this thing could end! ramdam ko ang kung gaano kagalit si mingming and junhui wanted me out of his grip.

"i said let my boyfriend go! are you deaf? you're hurting him for fuck sake." junhui's voice was so terrifying. even if he wasnt yelling but the words encrypted on those sentences were firm and i could hear how gritted his teeth was.

"tangina? boyfriend? ganon ka ba kalandi minghao? we just broken up."

i jerked my head to mingming and glared at him and tried to pull back my arm. "that was way more better than cheating! hindi mo ko kagaya na may boyfriend na nga nangkakama pa nang iba!" i gave him my most death glare and was still trying to pull my arm back. it was already novacaine! his gripped was tight!

the side of his lips rose up. "uh. . so you're comparing yourself to me huh? were different minghao! you're a whore, a desperate frog and a slut! while me?! im way more better than yoㅡ"

"you're too much!"

"hui!"

in a split seconds, mingming finally let go of his tight gripped to me and was now lying on the floor after he received a hard punch from junhui. i had never knew he could do that! i was about to ran to get in the middle pero hindi ko na nagawa once junhui furiously pulling mingming up and he punched it again right on the latter's jaw not just once but many!

"you son of the demon! the hell you have the guts to yell and accused minghao?! you are too much!" he still kept punching mingming until i could see the blood coming fron mingming's nostrils but those stops as soon as mingmimg kicked junhui making fell on the ground.

"hui!"

i was about to rushed to junhui to helped him stood up but mingming pushed me away making me landed on the car on the side with so much force and it created a not so good sounds of metal just like in a movies. hindi ko ininda yung sakit nang tumama ako sa kotse as i opened my eyes and those widened when junhui was receiving punches from mingming and he even clutching junhui's collar! baliktad naman ngayon!

"wala kang pake! that minghao is a slut!"

kahit masakit yung katawan ko, i still rushed to them and tried to pushed mingming so that he could let go of junhui. i used my strength left on my body and i pushed mingming with so much force but not enough to fall him on the ground. he let go of junhui and was now on the ground. susugod sana si mingming but i blocked him until his fist landed right on my face making me fall on the ground. those were too much force and i could feel how mad he was right now.