WYB :: 42

*minghao*

i forced the dried seaweeds to stick with the rice until it popped out already. ayaw kasing dumikit nung dried seaweeds sa rice and i was getting impatient already kaya nung binigla ko yung dikit, sumabog naman. all of its ingredients were scattered on the countertop and the packed rice was the only one left fixed. nakakainis. bakit ayaw dumikit nung seaweeds?! malagkit naman yung kanin!

kinuha ko ulit yung ingredients and i placed it in between of the rice and made it circles. i was carefully wrapping the side of it with dried seaweeds, but just like what happened since earlier, they cant stick together! oo didikit sya sa rice but after a seconds, matatanggal din! this sushi was really stressing me out and it doubled the time plus i was already straving! badtrip! if only i knew that the seaweeds would be like this, sana pala hindi ko nalang naisip gawin!

"why? you're giving up now? wala ka pang nababalot kahit isa."

i jerked my head to junhui on my left side and glared at him as soon as our gazes met. the side of his lips rose up, teasing me more because i couldn't do it at wala pa kong nagagawa kahit isa than him that he had already wrapped three sets of it. malay ko ba kasing hindi didikit diba?! and now he was teasing me like as if he totally knew how to do it!

my eyes rolled automatically. "ayaw dumikit e!" i argued and showed him how does it worked for me. when he saw that it doesnt stick on the rice, he laughed about it and even teased me more. doon sya magaling e, mang-inis. i rolled my eyes again. "try ko kaya sa mukha mo baka dumikit? what do you think?" i arched him a brow and grin like as if what i thought was going to be as funny as hell.

he shook his head. "not in my handsome face."

my eyes rolled again. "just one. malay mo dumikit diba?" he shook his head again and even covered his face using his free hand. yung isa kasi nasa sushi'ng ginagawa nya and to tell you, he was almost finished. "dali na junnie." i pouted and baby faced myself but my hand was already in the air, ready to paste the rice and the seaweeds on his cheek.

again, he shook his head as he tried to give me a playful death glare. "dont you dare minghao kundiㅡyah!" after kong madikit yung seaweeds with rice on his cheeks, i immediately ran away from him because i saw how he shut his eyes firmly as soon as malagay ko yung bagay na yun sa balat nya. "minghao!"

i was laughing while i was running away from him and i laughed more when i saw that he was also going to run to chase me kaya dali dali akong tumakbo to reach the salas down to our shared room to hide but when i was about to enter our room, i just laughed when he caught me as he wrapped his both arms around my waist prolly halting me from going inside our share room para magtago.

his both arms was tickling the two sides of my stomach thats why i couldnt stop from laughing. . oh well, he was doing it purposely para hindi ako makatakbo and so does he could avenge me from pasting that seaweeds with rice on the side of his cheeks. my laughter can be heared all over our unit and when i couldnt take it, he tried to stand me properly and then he held my both arms, not wanting me to go away. we both walked to go back to the kicthen after that while i was still panting.