WYB :: 23

*minghao*

"wonwoo hyung!" he jerked his head to me after calling his name using my baby voice. i had to do it, i was so hungry already. "wonwoo hyung, im hungry." and i pouted and baby faced myself. i dont care how am i looked like right now, all i want was foods. yeah foods. im so hungry!

his brows furrowed. "bakit hindi ka bumili gutom ka na pala?"

as long as i wanted to roll my eyes on him, pero hindi ko magawa. i need someone who would treat me some foods right now since i was so hungry and for worst naiwan ko yung wallet ko sa unit ko at tinatamad na kong kuhanin yon kasi for sure once i got back to my unit, hihilahin na ako agad nang kama ko and i dont want that. i need to finish this last day of us being a third year student. at tsaka nakakatamad na kayang lumabas nang bahay kapag nakauwi ka na.

"i forgot my wallet on my unit this morning..." i smiled like a kid and i even hide my both hands at my back while swaying my body.

he arched me a brow. "what do you want me to do?"

"libre mo ko." i wiggled my both brows still flushing those smile like a kid. i was still swaying my body but i jumped a little. "libre mo ko wonwoo hyung please. im so so hungry."

i saw how he heave a sighed them he shook his head. i thought that he wouldnt going to treat me some foods but a smile crept into my face when he ordered something on the cashier. feel ko sakin na yun kasi naka-order na sya nung una for his two friends that i think he treated too. ang yaman din kasi nitong isang to e. after he said his another order na for sure ay para sakin, he looked at me with disbelief face. his sharp feline like eyes are scary.

"don ka kay junhui magpalibre!" oh come on wonwoo hyung, you had ordered me some foods already. you're late suggesting that kind of idea.

i pouted and acted like i didnt hear him saying his orders for me. "yah hyung did you know how far their building was here? i cant risk the only energy left on my body. im so hungry!" i whined like a baby and even had to clung my hand into his arm.

he shook his head but the moment he did that, his orders for me came and i was the happiest when he gave it to me! sabi ko sainyo para sakin yun e! i told every thank yous in the world and i had even hugged him so tight kahit hindi ko magawa kasi baka humawa yung sauce sa uniform nya. after saying my thank yous to him, i bade him my goodbyes and i stormed out of the main cafeteria and was now walking down the university grounds heading to my college.

today was friday, and today was also the last day of the school year then two months of vacation for summer. . after that, another school na naman ang kakaharapin. oh well, matagal pa naman yun since there were two months interval so hindi ko muna iisipin. and kung kelan last day, tsaka ko pa naiwanan yung wallet ko! i was supposed to treat changsub and jaehyun this vacant but i couldnt do it dahil wala akong pera! thats the reason why i was at the main cafeteria, swerte ko kasi nandon si wonwoo hyung.. um, actually sinundan ko sya.