WYB :: 87

*minghao*

i stared at how junhui was sitting on the floor while taking out all possible clothes he would carry and he was folding it then would arrange neatly inside his huge luggage that was on the floor also. almost all the things that he wants to carry with on his flight was scattered on both of his bed and on his floor. i know i should he helping him and i know i should be the one who're doing that but i couldnt. . my heart couldnt take the pain and would really broke me into tiny pieces.

he stop for a moment prolly he notice i was standing at the door while leaning on the hedges as i was watching him, he jerked his head to me and the moment our eyes met, i swallowed hard to restrain myself and hold back the tears that badly wanted to escape from my eyes ever since earlier. and since we're staring at each other, i saw how a painful and broken smile of him crept into his face though i know he tried so hard to hide it from me.

"mind helping me, baby? its too many."

its a torture minghao. . yet, you cant say no to him. so even if it would break me, i let out a small smile before i slowly walked towards him and it may sound cliche but every step i take, the more my heart was shrinking and breaking at the same time. ang bigat bigat sa dibdib and i felt like i couldnt take it any longer.

the moment i went in front of him, i bend down to sat on the floor across him making the luggage was our only barrier. he smiled at me again before he handled me some of his clothes i prolly needed to fold and arrange neatly inside the luggage just like what he was doing. my hands was trembling when i started folding some of his clothes and what breaks my heart more was smelling his signature perfume from each and every clothes i was folding.

the smell that for sure i would miss at the same time, the kind of smell that will surely reminds me of him in any instances.

"ill be flying back to korea tomorrow."

i shut my eyes firmly right after i realized what i said to break my silence. it shouldnt be the one i was going to say but guess that i was thinking out loud enough na walang lumabas sa bibig ko kundi yung nasa utak ko lang. and yes, ill be flying back to korea tomorrow for another sem, for the last semester as college student, last semester as industrial engineering, last sem of the school year then graduate. its on the corner already and yes, it has been a week. . time really flew by that fast.

it is true what they said that time really flew by that fast when you're happy. maybe i was, and the happiness i felt during those times with the love of my life will remain surreal. . the happiness i wouldn't want to trade to anyone nor to anything yet the happiness that for sure i wouldn't felt anymore once the both of us parted our ways already. . and just like the last semester of me being a college student, that day was also in the corner. more nearer that we ever imagine.

"and ill be flying to US later."

see how its more nearer that we ever imagine because that day, was today. today the day the doctors had decided to flew junhui to maryland for his heart transplant and yes, all of his papers needed are already arranged and fix. inaantay na nang john hopkins si junhui don and they're already rushing everything since there are possibilities that junhui might not make it to the time. their flight was later at five in the afternoon and we only have four hours left to be with each other and call it as our own.

i opened my eyes then i slowly looked up to meet his gaze, i didnt know he was staring at me that long and i also wasnt aware that i was shutting my eyes that long. once our eyes met, we exchange the very broken smile we could ever give to each other. funny how he could exchange sweet smiles at the same time we're also exchanging broken smile. but what can we do, this is what the fate had for us that no matter how we wouldn't like the ending, we dont have a choice.