WYB :: 46

*minghao*

i stared at jeonghan hyung in front of me while he was eating his pasta slowly, properly and even silently like as if he doesnt have any appetite to eat just for once at this time. he even chewing it slowly and was just staring at his utensils in front of him, holding his head low. do how many times ive seen him so down these past few weeks? i lost count already. . and actually, he wasnt the one who seemed to have a personal problem they couldn't tell to others.

well, almost all my friends are looking gloomy like this hyung in front of me. ive noticed that seokmin wasnt being happy and energetic as he is plus i saw him holding back his tears whenever ive got to bumped with him. jihoon hyung had been so down too and i guess its about him and soonyoung hyung. . oh, there are ongoing rumors that soonyoung hyung was cheating on jihoon hyung. wonwoo hyung was same as the other two, i dont know if its because of him and his boyfriend or nah.

and now, this jeonghan hyung. he looked so problematic and i was worried already thats why even if he doesnt have enough time to eat outside, i forced him too and promised to help him with his school activities. si seungkwan lang yata yung mukhang walang problema samin. . oh, ill include myself because wala naman akong personal problems as of the moment exclude sa tambak na plates and being worried about my friends mental health.

"you can tell it to me, hyung." i tried cheering up my voice just to convince him to open up about the matter and share it with me.

even though i know he couldn't share his own problems that much, i was still trying to reach out for him. ewan ko ba bakit hindi na sya nasanay magkwento nang problema nya. whenever we were asking him about that, he was always saying that he doesn't want to add on our plates so he thought that it'll be better kapag nasolve nya nang sarili lang nya. i was so worried na kakaganon nya, hindi nya na makayanan at mapuno na sya. the five of us didnt lacked of reminding him that he can share his own problems to us.

ganon kasi yung narealize ko way back before and now hindi ko na yata kaya nang di sinasabi yung problema ko sakanila.

he pursed his lips. "s-si jihoon kasi. . then si seoks, tapos si wonwoo." he was talking slowly like as if he was picking the best and proper words to say. "minghao, i did everything, right? hindi naman ako nagkulang sabihan si jihoon na hiwalayan na si soonyoung diba? ive tried right? ive tried."

i nodded. "you never missed reminding him of that."

even if he didnt done the same thing to me way back before, but i understand it better because i know he just doesnt want to be the reason why we need to let go of our happiness. alam ko bakit hindi nya masabi saking hiwalayan si mingming noon, but i know through the words he was uttering before was enough to make me know that he wants me to broke up with my ex already. he was just being vocal by now. . bet, seungcheol hyung taught him to.

"i dont want to ruin someones happiness, but it was too much for me to bear seeing him being fooled by that fucking kwon soonyoung. nakakapagod. im so tired to keep you guys whole. ." he covered his eyes using his both palm and i heard him sobbing. "pagod na pagod na ko minghao."