WYB :: 24

*minghao*

i stared at the paper i was holding while processing those words he says and how it would actually looked like the way i imagine it. i just couldnt believe that i was going to spend almost half of my summer. . alone, with him. with junhui! was that necessary? i mean? he was just helping me to move on not that were gonna spend too much time with each other. gosh paano ba kami napunta sa ganitong sitwasyon?! jusko dai.

"its not like were doing it like couples do. . ya'know, just some friends."

i jerked my head to him. "do you think were friends?" then i arched him a brow.

friends? uh. i dont think ive offered him with that kind of level. yeah, i told to stal and sora before that junhui was my friend, but inside of me, hindi naman kami talaga ganon. were not friends. were just some strangers who keep seeing each other accidentally and then turns out helping me to move on. yun lang yun. were not friends!

my brows furrowed when he shed a laughed. "okay, it seemed like were not friends. . so what are we, exactly?" then he arched me brow once while poking his tongue on the side of his cheek.

i gulped my own saliva before speaking up, "nothing." the side of his lips automatically rose up with my answer. i snorted. "were not friends, were not lovers, were nothing. okay? you're just helping me with my moving on process. nothing more nothing less."

"nothing more nothing less but you want to come with me wherever i go."

"you told me the same before, aint you?" now, i was the one who's the side of lips rosing up. i could still remember how he mimicked what i said before and was really came with me that day. geez. "so we're totally going to stay in one unit or hotel, together."

he nodded. "i guess, we do."

so it seemed like we couldnt get out of that situation kaya tinanggap nalang namin though i still couldnt believe that i was going to spend my summer with this feline man. i had done spending summer withㅡoh yeah, with my ex and some of my friends but now was different because junhui wasnt even my friend. hindi ko tuloy alam kung ipapaalam ko ba kila jeonghan hyung that ill be flying with this man back to china or what e.

junhui told me the details about our flights this coming sunday and we needed to be an hour early para di kami maiwan nang eroplano and also we decided to meet each other at the airport already para di hassle kung susunduin pa nila ko or what plus i have my own car with me. papa-drive ko nalang kay sora or stal once i had flew back to china already. after that, junhui bade his goodbyes to me dahil nadin tumunog na yung wrist watch nya.

next day was saturday so i woke up a bit late plus it was already the first day of vacation. i cooked my own breakfast while tidying up and packing up some of my clothes on my luggage. konti lang dadalhin ko since i was going back to our mansion there at china at don nalang ako kukuha nang spare clothes ko. i was talking to my mom while tidying up my things, she was all the close relatives that i have thats why i couldn't wait to meet her again and i missed her so much.