WYB :: 79

*minghao*

junhui was calling me but i tried so hard not to look at his direction and tried to focus my eyes on the plates i was doing while swallowing hard, bitting my lower lip and keep telling to myself not to cry and separate myself from what was surrounding me right now. though the people around me wasnt talking except to junhui who keep calling my name, i still could feel and see how it may distract me so as much as possible, i was the one who would adjust.

"ahh!"

but not when i heard him groaned that loud which made me jerked my head to his direction and when our eyes met, a wide smile crept into his face after seeing how i turned my head to him in a span of second. even the nurses and the doctors around had looked at him worriedly even the ones who're holding a syringe, ready to insert the medicine through junhui's veins on his arm area.

"i finally got your attention."

i rolled my eyes. "im busy, huwag ngayon."

i looked away not because he was pouting and baby faced himself, but because i dont want to see how the doctor had to used that kind of syringe for junhui to take the medicine he couldnt take using his mouth and it didnt stop there because they had also apply some batteries over to my boyfriends side of chest area and i couldnt take it seeing them doing those to the man i love. i felt like my hands along with my knees and legs would get jelly as my heart was going to scattered into millions of pieces.

thats the reason why i was trying so hard not to looked at his directions. today was the schedule of his therapy, its not chemo because it wasnt cancerous but reading an article regarding to the way they tried to medicate my boyfriend was the same as the chemotherapy. they had this device they called as ICD which looked like a battery and they sticked it on his left chest to monitor his heart beats and rates time to time. mas madami na yung medications nya and therapies now that he's at the stage d already.

and to tell you, the doctors has suggesting us to find a heart donor already. . because junhui wasnt getting any better no matter what they did.

his parents keep on telling me to stay by his side in this kind of situations and be stronger for him and keep junhui motivated every time. we all know na ayaw ni junhui magpagamot nung una, and it was too late for him to follow all the medications and those listed on his regimen kaya ang resulta, lumala yung sakit nya. i was doing my best to make him smile and happy time to time and make him forget na may dinadala syang sakit, even just in the meantime.

it took more than three hours before all of them had to finished junhui's threapy sessions. and yes, were here at his room instead of being at the hospital in this kind of circumstance pero okay lang din naman kahit hindi na since it wasnt a chemo but still as painful as like that. the nurses and doctors had called me to excuse themselves after their session with my boyfriend, i just thanked them and bowed to them as they left the room but they met with junhui's parents at the door.