WYB :: 86

*minghao*

while we are waiting for that so-called cupcake to be baked, the four of us decided to watch some movies and this time, we let junhui to choose whatever kind of movie he wanted because as same as what his parents are doing to him, these was also letting junhui do the things he wants for himself for it would make him happy. when junhui had decided to watch conjuring, the two kids jerked their heads to me like as if they're asking for my permission if they would really let junhui watched those kind of movies.

and because we need to let junhui in everything and anything he does, i let out a small smile and nodded for the both of them to know i was giving my permissions. both of them nodded before that started to insert the disc on the cd player in front of us but yangyang had reminded junhui that it was horror and it might frightened him in the middle of the movie and as usual, junhui convinced us that he was fine and we dont have to worry.

the movie had started already but my eyes and my focus was on my boyfriend that was on my side busy watching and busy eating popcorns the helpers had cooked for the four of us kaso ayaw ko dahil ma-calories yun. i was watching his every move even the way he ate the popcorn, i was that worried that even the simplest thing around him would make it risky.

"ang gwapo talaga nang boyfriend mo that you cant take off your eyes of him huh baby?"

i rolled my eyes and looked away after he caught me staring at him. i folded my both arms on my chest level and just stared in front like as if i understand whats happening in the movie while i heard him laughed but continued to eat and watch anyways. no matter how i wanted to focus on the movie we were watching, but my attention really are focus with my boyfriend especially when he cough after he ate three popcorns at a time. i had to scold him because i was fucking worried tapos tatawanan nya lang ako! nakakainis!

and thats the reason why i was being sulky even after the movie and when were eating our dinner already. his parents asked us what happened and since i badly wanted them to know what happened, i told them everything and they both scolded junhui too while yangyang and chenle just laughed because junhui looked like a stray cat but still as cute as he is. after the dinner, we shared at the so-called cupcakes and luckily, it didnt taste more of an eggs. thanks to the flavoring i added. geez.

the next day was the day before new year and just a few more days, junhui and i will part ways already for his operation there at maryland, usa. oh, i havent mentioned that junhui was scheduled to be at the us on the first week of january so times really running and it was getting shortened time to time. mommy wen keep reminding me about that day thats why every night, i keep on wishing that time would slow down so junhui and i could have the best times of ourselves. . .

but every time wishing and thinking about that, i always felt so selfish and petty. i want junhui to live and this was the best way that he actually could. pero mahirap pading tanggapin na iiwan nya ko, na maghihiwalay kami, na matatapos kami. . i wanted him to stay with me because ive sworn to myself that i want to be with him everywhere i go and he promised that he'll stay with me but it seemed like all of those would vanished right in front of my eyes. hindi na namin yun magagawa, we couldn't keep our promise anymore.

"you're wearing the kermit plushie." he laughed prolly he saw that the plushie he bought for me the last time was hanging on my shoulder.

i shrugged my shoulders. "i need to get used to it that this plushie was the one who could hugged me." i looked at him and flushed a wide yet full of pain smile. "so that when the day comes, it wouldn't hurt that much."