WYB :: 62

*minghao*

after i changed my clothes, mingming and i loaded my car already but jihoon hyung caught us so i was left no choice but to tell him we were going somewhere then he looked at me like as if he couldnt really believe that mingming was courting me. . once again but before he could asked where, i told him i will be back before dinner since giving me my schedule wasnt that long anyways.

"guess that they didnt know you're going to be a model now, aint them?" he shot me a glance from the drivers seat.

i nodded. "only the some of them i didnt informed yet. they're quite busy pero sasabihin ko din naman sakanila." and i felt so dumb for myself that i didnt informed them the last time we had talk. oh well, i forgot to tell them anyways.

we were just silent while making our way to yg, sora had told me that she'll be waiting for me at the lobby since we havent seen each other for quite some time now due that she gone too busy with her own schedules and she was pacing back and forth to new york from here. stal became busy too for her filming and she was also helping her older sister which was, sica and i became too busy too regarding to my schoolings because you know? im an engineering student and i need to focus on that thing if i want to graduate.

and thats the reason why yg only gave me my schedules by now. . but ill make sure that the moment i graduated college, ill booked myself busy and make it to way i want it.

it took us almost thirty minutes to get there since there are moderate traffic on the way. mingming had told me he'll wait for me at the lobby since alam nyang bawal pumasok ang hindi employee sa loob nang agency. sora and i met at the lobby and she was surprise to see that mingming was with me. she was about to asked me but i told her that we need to go because for sure, ms. go would get mad at me. sora keeps on blabbing about what she saw and she even asked me what happened between us. . or i mean, junhui and i.

they all thought that that feline man and i was really together. . even my friends, jaehyun and changsub then for sure them, sora and stal. . and even mingming thought were together too, right? why? ganon ba talaga kami kaclose sa isat isa and everyone thought were really together? tell me, that what jaehyun had told me was right? that i looked so happy and in love when he's around that they thought we were in a relationship? does we? did we? did we really looked like that. . before?

sora and i entered ms. go's office after she knocked three times. we were greeted by her smile, always then there were too girls in front of herㅡor i mean models because they greeted sora and so i greeted them back plus they are wearing prada's previous winter collection. ms. go called for me so i sat on the chair in front of her then she gave me a folder, to where my schedule was attached. my hand was trembling the moment i picked it up for me to see whats inside because i couldn't believe that i was actually. . holding like this.

"your first ever paid photoshoot will be next week. sora will be with you since you doesnt have your manager yet and i suggest na after graduation ka nalang kumuha nang manager since you have to focus on your studies first."