WYB :: 41

dont forget to stream minghao's Side by Side. :))

*minghao*

before the song could even reach the bridge part, i tried so hard to move and freed myself from his arms. and the moment i successfully freed myself from that dance, bumalik ako sa barstool and i drank the jager i ordered bottoms up not minding how it would sting on my throat and how the taste would devoured my whole mouth even the way it would give me heat through my body.

when i felt unsatisfied, i drank another shot again bottoms up. pagkababa ko nang baso, i saw using my peripheral vision that junhui was already sitting next to me and just like i did, ininom din nya straight bottoms up yung black label. why is his reactions like that? dont tell me he was feeling the same way?! i mean. . yung ano, yung pinipigilan sarili para hindi mahulog! ganon! so dont tell me that he was because his reactions was as same as i did. . or, ginaya nya lang ako? geez.

the bartender offered us another shots, but i told him i want a bucket of jager and black label. humindi pa nga si junhui but i forced the bartender to gave me what i want as i glared at junhui. huwag nya kong maharang harang sa gusto ko after what he did and after how he made me feel different things insdie of me?! huh, the audacity! nakakainis! i rolled my eyes on him and waited for my bucket of liquors. teka lang, bat ang tagal?!

"minghaㅡ"

"ano?!" i stared at his eyes for a seconds before i realized the way i responded to him and he looked so surprise. oh well, i just shouted at him. i heave a sighed and swallowed hard. "i-i mean. . what? sorry, nagulat lang ako." i reasoned out and looked away dahil finally dumating na yung bucket ko!

after i paid the liquors, i immediately opened the jager because i do really felt unsatisfied to the two shots i took earlier and my mouth wants more mostly right now that i needed to forget that those moments with junhui happened. i wanted so bad to forget how it made me feel and how it made me almost fall into him which i know i shouldnt! we have a deal and i should take responsibility of that!

right after the first shot, nilagyan ko pa ulit yung baso ko and i was doing it a few times when i got halted when junhui held my hand and tried to take away the glass on my hands. come on, hindi pa ko lasing! i could still see his handsome face wide and clear and i wasnt feeling anything yet except that my body was heating up already. i forced myself to pull back the glass and drink another one. he tried so take it but he failed.

"you're wild haoi, take it slow. ayokong maguwi nang tatlong lasing." he even hissed at the end of his argument while still trying so hard to take the glass out of my hands.

i shook my head. "i wont get drunk, i swear!" i argued and rolled my eyes.

"no. you wont get drunk or what you need to take it slow." i laughed at the way he scolded me but he was failing since hindi ko naman sya pinapakinggan. i drank another glass and i do really laughed hard when he tried to chase the glass before i could drink it but was too late. he heave a sighed. "isa minghao iiwan at hahayaan ulit kitang matulog sa labas."