WYB :: 08

*minghao*

junhui and i had been locked at each others eyes for whole three minutes, before i was the one who looked away first. how could he do that?! i mean. . how can he stare at me that long na parang wala syang nakikita kundi ako? i was trying to fought back with those stares and gave him the same intensity but the longer i was staring at his feline eyes, the more that i could blushed. at ayokong makita nyang nagbublush ako dahil sakanya!

i would probably looked like a flirt by that reactions. hindi pa ko nakaka-move on kay mingming and i had sworn to myself that no one could ever made me blushed harder that what he did to me before. . but when with junhui. gosh.

may superpowers talaga tong mokong na to. i was so close to believe that he was an alien. alien. . na gwapo. alien na mukang model.

"whatever you say, you are a stalker to me and you couldn't change that." i rolled my eyes after and glared at him.

hindi talaga ako naniniwala sa sinabi nya! like haler?! his soul told him where am i?! ano kami soulmate? i aint believing with that. im a chinese, were not japanese to believe with that red string of fate na yan.

the of his lips rose up in amusement. "gwapo ko naman yata para maging stalker." then he shook his head and started to drink his canned drink.

"you're so confident with yourself huh?" now, i was the one who shook my head though, bagay naman kasi sakanya maging confident as he was right now cause he was totally that handsome. "i have to go, i still have a lot of school works to catch up."

"mind if i help you? im good at math." then he smiled at me while wiggling his both brows.

i shook my head. "no need. i can do it by myself."

"okay if thats what you want. . but if we saw each other again later, ill help you. deal?" he showed his hand for a handshake.

the side of my lips rose up. "deal." then i held his hands and we both shook those. i was the one who pulled back first once i felt the voltages and how soft it was. it was soft as what baby had. gosh.

i bade my goodbyes to him before walking away going back to my building. i didnt bother with that deal or sowhatever cause for sure, we wouldnt see each other again later today. the university was so huge and our college building was way too far from each other. so it was impossible to see each other again. kahit nga parehas kami ng college ni wonwoo hyung, di namin makita isa't-isa, sya pa kaya.

i went back to my room and started to do my special lessons that i need to catch up while drinking my drinks. i was so focused on what i was doing that i didnt notice that the vacant was over so the prof already entered the room, changsub had to tugged me on my shoulder for me to know that the classes was about to start. i tidying up my things so that the prof wont going to see i was multitasking kahit kaya kong gawin.