WYB :: 73

*minghao*

"no, you have to attend school."

i shook my head then i pouted and baby faced myself. "i dont want." then i even wagged my both feet on the ground like some kids who're throwing tantrums and was whinning. "i dont want to attend school. . please let me stay here with you." i pouted more while staring at him.

then again, he shook his head prolly contradicting to what i want. "i said no, baby. . you have to attend school. your attendance is more important and for sure you dont want to get failing grades."

"but you're more important to me!"

"isa seo myungho!"

i looked away once i had heard him calling my korean name. of all people who're going to call me using that name, junhui is the only person i dont want to hear calling me. its not like i dont like my own korean name, its just that. . it hits differently if he'll calling me using that one. i preffered my chinese name since were both chinese and it sounded romantic to me. i dont know, im getting cringey day by day being his boyfriend, but i wont complain.

and yeah, were here inside his hospital room, fighting over if im going to attend my class today or not. i kept on telling him that i wanted to stay by his side all day all night and then he was there, wanting me to attend my class though i could missed those today. he was more important and he was all that matters to me right now, no other greater things above even if he's telling me my grades and my attendance was more important. . oh well, it is important, but his health and his life mattered to me most.

since i dont want to attend my class today, there. . he shouted at me right now though i could feel that he just did that para sundin ko sya kahit na ayaw ko. and hearing him calling me by my korean name made me stilled on my spot. it was the second time he called me with that name, at hindi talaga ako sanay. as i told you, the impact was way more different than my chinese one.

i heave a sighed and folded my both arms on my chest level. "i wont going to attend school. im going to stay here." i said with much finality and glared at him. the side of his lips rose up as he looked at me like he was ready to scold me anytime. "dont smirk smirk me, you wont get me that way. i will stay, thats final."

"one more time myungho. . im telling you, you need to attend school or else. ."

now, i was the one who're side of lips rose up. "or else what?"

"were going to break up."

i heard how he laughed so hard prolly he saw me standing up right after hearing what he dared or consequences if ever i wont going to attend my classes today and because i love him so much, i was left no choice but to stood up, fixed myself, tucked the strap of my bag on my shoulder and finally ready to leave. when he still couldnt stop from laughing, i jerked my head to him and the moment i laid my eyes on him, i was glaring already.