WYB :: 95

*minghao*

i spend my three days day off by helping wonwoo hyung, mingyu and jeonghan hyung with baby minwoo since the baby had a mild fever yesterday but good thing that jeonghan hyung treated the baby that quick. their parents was also here and they keep cooing because baby minwoo has really that wonwoo hyung and mingyu's power visual making the baby an attraction. seungkwan, jihoon hyung seokmin couldnt take a break from their work but they're doing their best to visit baby minwoo and wonwoo hyung during the day.

"so who do you think would get pregnant next?" wonwoo hyung asked as he was playing with baby minwoo's hand. mingyu went outside to buy foods for us along with hansol and soonyoung hyung.

and oh, jihoon hyung and soonyoung hyung was also already engaged a few weeks ago right after seungkwans wedding. he was true to himself that he wanted to surprise soonyoung hyung, sayang nga kasi wala ako that time. i was busy with sica for our upcoming collaborations pero humabol naman ako kaso late na. i remember how soonyoung hyung cried that day because he doesnt really have an idea that jihoon hyung was here in korea for almost a year now. akala ko nga magkakagalit sila dahil don e.

i scrunched my nose. "prolly it would be seungkwan, they're married already." then i eyed seungkwan from head to toe making him widened his eyes on me but i just responded a smirk.

seungkwan shook his head. "you're not sure, malay nyo si seoks."

"oh why me? jisoo was busy as hell." seokmin defended then he shook his head also. he's not calling him "hyung" anymore because they're engage but they havent started the wedding preparation yet. "so it wasnt going to be me plus for sure it would be just a distraction to jisoo from his job."

it was too strange to hear seokmin calling jisoo hyung without a "hyung" in it since even when they knew they have feelings towards to each other, seokmin still calls him with hyung. and yeah, seokmin was right because jisoo hyung was also busy, oh well, halos lahat naman yata kami busy within this month. seungkwan and seokmin's company has just announced they'll be coming back with brand new song with a collaboration of hansol or i mean, "vernon". then jeonghan hyung, he's always busy though.

jihoon hyung was also busy composing for his artist plus he's also busy with soonyoung hyung. . tapos ako, ayun, sunod sunod na scheduled fashion shows and other photoshoots in different brands. i was really wondering they're always want me to be their model when they can have other models instead.

we spend time until past nine in the evening by eating our dinner and actually this was the first time weve been complete since wonwoo hyung gave birth to baby minwoo then after that, we already bade our goodbyes to the four leaving jeonghan hyung there because he still have duties to fulfill. naghiwalay din kami halos lahat sa parking lot dahil may iba-ibang kaming sasakyan plus my way was different from them. i got called by my manager while i was heading back to where we were staying to right now.

when i arrived at mines, my stylist and my manager's rented suite, both of them are sitting on the couch like as if they really were waiting for when i would come back. when my manager and i gazes met, i arched her a brow to spill the tea already. ive known them that much and i know they both wanted to tell me something or if they were hiding something from me. my manager wont resist to lie to me because she said, she's respecting me so much and shes treating me as his son.

"one strange package came today. ikaw na magcheck dahil ang sabi, for your eyes only." then she pointed the cream semi-large box on the coffee table using her lips.