WYB :: 54

*minghao*

i was gripping through sora's arms while we are making our way to their studio. sora keep telling me that i can do it and they are not that strict basta daw alam ko yung ginagawa ko and that made me nervous because whenever i was enjoying the things i want, nawawala na sa isip ko yung ginagawa ko so i was scared if whatever happens that i couldnt control later.

we stopped by at the cream white door labelling as studio number one in the middle. after sora knocked on the door three times, she held the doorknob as she twitched it until the door slowly opening and my nostrils flinched smelling nothing but a brand new clothes from factory and i felt nothing but the cold coming from the huge aircon on the side. sora and i entered the room as my eyes were mesmerize by how huge this studio was and how almost complete sets of the things a photoshoot needs.

"good afternoon ms. go." sora greeted and bowed to a lady with her sky blue casual dress sitting alongside with two other femalesㅡprolly her secretary or her counterparts. "im with xu minghao or seo myungho already. the one i reffered to you, ms."

i saw she signalled sora to show myself to her which made sora turned her head to me as she flushed a wide and very comforting smile before she lead me in the middle to where i could see that ms. go sora greeted and the one who provided a request letter for me to meet them. she is a model, a ceo and a founder of this agency thats why her presence was really intimidating and you could see how much shes professional even the other two females sitting on her both side.

she smiled at me first before she opened the folder sora gave to her, thats the request letter she provided for me and sora handled it for me since earlier kaya wala akong dalang kahit ano ngayon except for my backbag since kakagaling ko nga lang sa school. after she scanned whats inside the folder kahit bio ko lang naman yung nandon since sora told me that i dont need a lot of requirements dahil hindi naman daw yun kailangan.

"good afternoon, xu minghao, right? the one sora reffered to me." i nodded, greeted and bowed to her and i even smiled at her. she let out a laughed. "i was honestly astaunded by how you established a clothing line with your own money and what amused me the most was you are very into fashion and even to arts."

she squint her eyes to me. "and you are so beautiful! sora was right, you can pull off any clothes, i wont complain.. . but lets see if you're also good at walking and doing photoshoots."

i thought it would ended up there but when she called for the staffs and even sora to arranged the platforms and even the ones they are using for photoshoots, that made the nervousness inside of me range again! akala ko kasi okay na kanina and that i wont need to show them what ive got but i was so wrong! ngayon hindi ko na alam gagawin ko and for sure the moment i would walk to the runway, they could see how my legs were trembling because of nervousness!

sora took off my backbag from me and ms. go signalled me to walk to the runway they provided and even though i was so nervous, i started to stepped on the platform with trembling legs. i heave a sighed and shut my eyes in a seconds before i started to walk. . remembering how sora and sica told me to and even the expressions i need to maintain while walking the runway. i didnt dart them any single glance because sora reminded me not to make an eye contact with the audience.

i did what i practice and put myself into my favorite supermodels shoes for me to act like as if i was in a real fashion show. i turned around after i reached the end of the platform on the side then going back to where i started. even though i was maintaining the fourth wall sora said, i still could feel how the four of them was watching my every move mostly to ms. go and i could feel her squinting her eyes on me prolly critique'ng how the way i walked.