WYB :: 75

*minghao*

i pushed the rooms door with much force without me knowing that it was already opened so i almost ended up stumbling while entering junhui's room. and because of that, i heard my boyfriend laughed so hard prolly he saw what was about to happened to me that even the family doctor had to stifle her laughed. i jerked my head to him and the moment our gazes me, i was already glaring at him. malay ko ba kasing bukas na pala yung pinto diba?! it looked like its lock and the way it has closed was that tight since its wooden! nakakainis!

i waited for the family doctor to finished checking junhui and just watched how she was so serious about what she was doing. yeah, she is the family doctor mommy and daddy wen hired days ago before junhui got discharged from the hospital. as what the doctor said, junhui could get treated and would get comfortable when he's at home so pinauwi na sya but he needs a doctor to monitor him time to time, and here she is. she's already in her late fourty's so i was calling her ajhumma then one nurse over her was mid thirty's pero wala sya ngayon dito.

the house he was staying to right now was the house his parents bought, not the ones yangyang, chenle and him's unit and since junhui was staying here, yung unit para na kila yangyang which made the two happy at the same time sad because all those years, silang tatlo yung magkakasama. after some minutes, the doctor had finally finished what she was doing over to my boyfriend then she tidying up her things. she bade her goodbyes and bowed to the both of us before she left the room, leaving the both of us here.

"what did you bought for me this time? can i see?"

i shook my head then i hide the paper bag i was holding behind my back. "no." i walked closer towards him. he was sitting on the bed, backs leaned against the headboard. "give me my kisses first."

the side of his lips rose up. "and thats the first thing you asked than how was your boyfriend?" then he arched me a brow once, still flushing those smirk. i admit that even when he got a lot skinnier today, he still looked so handsome. it wont a change a fact.

i rolled my eyes. "bakit? hindi ba pwede? ayaw mo ba?"

he let out a seductive chuckled, he was still smirking. "may sinabi ba ko, baby?" and i almost screamed when he suddenly pulled me closer to him using my arm and i ended up straddling on his legs. i was hovering on the top of him. "if only you know how much i want your kisses more than you do."

"do it already, im craving for thaㅡ"

before i could even finished my sentence, he already claimed my lips and without adjustments, he moved his lips against mine with the hint of aggressiveness which made me no choice but to shut my eyes and give back the kiss he was giving me. my both hands automatically went up to his hair and at the back of his head to deepen the kiss, mostly when he bit my lower lip that hard without him knowing that even when he didnt ask permission, i will let him explore my cavern. my whole mouth is his. no other people could owned my mouth except him.