WYB :: 09

*minghao*

"yah! jihoon-yah!"

i saw how jihoon hyung flinched a little making him back to his senses. he has been zoning out since earlier today and was really pre-occupied and for worst, umiiyak sya kanina. i wonder why though, but wonwoo hyung had told me earlier that it was because of soonyoung hyung. gusto kong malaman story nila kasi wala pa ngang sila umiiyak na agad tong si jihoon hyung.

"you could have called me in a nice way!" jihoon hyung hissed and he also stopped sipping his cola. he had been drinking that since earlier while he keeps zoning out. halos maubos nya na nga.

i shook my head. "this was supposed to be a happy dinner together. but you looked like you are in another dimension. we cant feel you hyung." and i even pouted at the end.

it was supposedly a happy dinner with them here in my unit. i know i should make it up to them so i threw a dinner like this for closure nadin about what happened to me weeks ago and even to the way i turned my back to them. kaso paano magiging happy if one of us are crying and was zoning out time to time? this is the scene i really hate the most, and i know all of us hated it too. jihoon hyung was too precious for me, if he was happy, im happy too and if he was like this. . it doubled the pain in me.

lahat sila importante sakin. their happiness is my happiness too at di ko kaya maging masaya when they are like what jihoon hyung was right now. i wonder if they did the same when i was asleep for three days weeks ago. oh well, jeonghan hyung informed me how they cried when they saw me on that rooftop mostly si seungkwan kaya kailangan kong bumawi. i made them worry about me that much.

"i-im sorry, i was just thinking about something. lets eat!" he even tried to cheer up his voice. . but in the end, he was still cracking.

we continued to eat though it didnt go that smoothly cause jihoon hyung was zoning out again. seokmin had to yelled his lungs out just for the latter to gain back to his senses once again. i was really worried as how he was acting like as if soonyoung hyung and him had broken up already. and he was crying again now while holding the chopsticks with so much force. jeonghan and wonwoo hyung had to hugged him and caressed his back.

wonwoo hyung asked him whats the matter and i thought that he wouldnt answer it because it took him so much time before he finally utter some words. gusto ko talagang malaman kung anong nangyayari sakanya. jihoon hyung was making me worried. naka-survive nga ako sa pagtalon ko, sya naman tong pumalit.

"i-it hurts. ." then he clutched his heart. "here. . deeper. its breaking. i can feel it." it may be slow but he was still cracking. "w-why? d-do i have the rights to feel this way? w. . we arent even together. i pushed him away for me to keep my heart, but why does it still breaking as if he was that important to me?" he added. he was saying it in between of his sobs and cries.

i felt bad for him. ive suffered that kind of situations and to tell you, it was like you are dying in the inside. kaya nga mas gusto kong tumalon nalang para isang sakitan nalang than to engage and tried so hard to bear with those deadly pain inside of you.