WYB :: 66

*minghao*

that night after the talked with seokmin, i couldnt fall asleep properly because i keep thinking if my feelings for that feline man was real. that my heart and mind was already settled and was now already admitted that i do. . really love him the way he loves me. i was observing myself that much kasi ayokong magdesisyon nang hindi ayos yung puso at isip ko. i want them both to decide the same, kasi kapag ayaw nung isa. . ayaw ko nadin.

and i thought i couldnt fall asleep that night, good thing that even if its almost three in the morning, i finally fell asleep and i got woken up by my alarm clock, ringing for another day. my eyes stings so much when i forced those to open so that i could wake up already since todays monday and my first subject was only seven. i tapped my alarm clock and slapped my cheeks to get me back to my senses dahil kinakain na naman ako nang antok at hinihila ako nang kama ko.

i stood up and went to the bathroom to do my routine but i keep zoning out and was staring at my reflection on the mirror. i had to slapped my face once again to get me back to reality and stop zoning out since i would be late for my first subject. after i cleaned myself, i went to my closet to wear my uniform, brush my hair and tie my necktie. it took me ten minutes to dressed myself and went out of my room already, carrying my bag as i proceed to the kitchen to made myself a breakfast though, it was only cereal and hot choco.

it was five minutes before the time when i arrived at our respective room and i noticed that jaehyun was sitting next to my seats then changsub was on the right side, sleeping. i sat next to jaehyun who're scrolling through his phone and it wasnt my intention to see what was flushing through his screen but the brightness was enough for me to notice that he was stalking something someone on instagram and there was a small smile plastering on his face though he tried not to show it by bitting his lower lip.

and since it made me piqued and it seemed like he wasnt aware that i was here already, i tried to take a peak on his screen and my brows furrowed seeing the post he click then nakita ko yung username sa taas nang post pero nilayo nya agad yung phone once he noticed that i was taking a peak of what he was doing. he pushed me a little and told me na huwag daw akong titingin. i rolled my eyes and fished out my phone to search for that instagram account. tanda ko pa yung username.

"lee taeyong. engineer in the making."

"yah myungho!"

jaehyun tried to take away my phone with me the moment i read out loud the bio and whose account he was stalking to pero mabilis ko tong naiwas as i looked at him with a mischievous smile plastered on my face. lee taeyong pala ah. that civil engineering guy who he got into troubled with the last time. sabi ko na magkakagusto to don e. and based on his posts here in instagram, he's that handsome. nakita ko pa stolen picture ni wonwoo hyung, sya lang magisa so i bet they're classmates and they're friends.

i told to changsub what happened and we both teased jaehyun at ang mokong namula! pero kaagad ding binawi, ang sabi may jowa daw yung taeyong and he showed us the pic at taena kasi si wonwoo hyung yun! i thought that the stolen picture of wonwoo hyung was only one, pero andami pala. it was almost ten but without caption, yung may caption lang yung unang post nya. and said, "the best view", and that was wonwoo hyungs stolen side profile. oh my goodness.