WYB :: 63

cw: use of words (vulgar)

*minghao*

"saan ba ko nagkulang? i fucking gave him everything then what? he'll just going to break up with me because he fucking outgrew me?! fell out of love?! bullshit!"

i saw how jihoon hyung drank his soju from the bottle while tears was cascading through his cheeks. his nostrils and cheekbones was already red because of how much he drank that liquor and even his knuckles was red like as if he gone a fight with other people. wonwoo hyung who're beside him, tapped his shoulder but he also drank his own soju. jeonghan hyung just shook his head but he also drank his shot glass of soju. . he was the only one who has a shot glass among the six of us and ang bagal nyang uminom.

"what we did the last time wasnt really enough for the five of you, aint you? wasak padin talaga e." jeonghan hyung shook his head over and over.

seokmin, who're tipsy already shook jeonghan hyungs shoulders. "says the one who wasnt wasak! damihan mo inom hyung! hindi ka naman mamamatay dyan!"

"gago seokmin doctor yan!"

and even though i was shushing seokmin from pushing jeonghan hyung to drink more liquor but i couldnt because jeonghan hyung doesnt know how to say no which made seokmin laughed seeing how jeonghan hyungs cheeks started to get reddened. i just shook my head and drink my own bottle of soju and stared at my five friends who looked wasted already though we just started thirty minutes ago and jihoon hyung was already crying. . oh well, seungkwan forced him to.

were here at the nearby bar we got drunk to the last time and because seokmin and seungkwan suggested to have a drink once again, hindi na naman nakatanggi si jeonghan hyung and they pushed the remaining three of us thats why we ended up here and to tell you. . it wasnt dark yet. we just came from school and were still wearing our uniform. jeonghan hyung and seokmin rented the place for the six of us and yeah, were all alone here exclude the bartender and some waitress na nandito na para sa opening later at six.

and yeah. . here we go again, talking about how we were feeling like as if we didnt know that each one of us are broken. . oh, except for jeonghan hyung but i know inside of him, he was also like us. i saw him crying when he got back the last time at night and was soaking but when i asked him if he's fine, he just cried then after that day, he told me na wala naman daw problema. we were all broken. . or so was i included? broken ba ko? broken ba tatawagin don sa naguguluhan sa feelings? am i?

because if it was then, i guess i am.

"ikaw naman wonwoo hyung! we want to see you cry!" then again, seungkwan pushed wonwoo hyung to open up. . he thought it would be effective kasi gumana kay jihoon hyung, ewan ko lang kay wonwoo hyung.

wonwoo hyung drank his bottle of soju first. "you wont get me cry! naiyak ko na gabi gabi!"