WYB :: 69

*minghao*

"what should i wear?"

i was squinting my eyes towards to my not so huge cabinet here inside my room and was thinking or should i say looking for a perfect outfit i would wear for today. junhui didnt informed me where we were going and he didnt even mentioned that i need to wear comfortable clothes thats why i was confuse what kind of outfit i should wear. i have a lot of different types of clothes in front of me, but none of it i was aware what would be best for today. geez.

it took me almost five minutes, staring at my bunch of clothes before i started to pick some of it mostly my favotire designer brands polo then i scattered them all on my bed and even though they are all now beaming to me, i couldnt choose what would i wear! i was having a trouble in my mind kasi baka mamaya dalhin nya ko sa amusment park tapos di bagay yung suot ko! or if he would take me to a fancy restaurant tapos di din bagay yung damit ko.

and yeah, todays the weekend he was referring. remember that he asked me if i was free? and to tell you, i had been asking him where we were going but he was just smiling and was telling me na mageenjoy daw ako, na masaya daw yun like. . of course i would be happy and would enjoy it kasi kasama sya! doesnt he knew na kahit umupo lang kami sa park masaya na ko? he doesnt need to take me somewhere just to prove himself that he could make me happy, kasi kahit wala naman syang gawin, having him as my boyfriend was enough.

pero yeah, i still couldnt choose what i would wear! but something inside of me keeps telling me to wear a polo for today and maybe it would be nice since its already autumn and hindi na ganong mainit. i could wear almost thick tops now. after almost ten minutes of picking a polo to wear, i ended up wearing an oversize navy blue polo with the first three buttons was unclasps then a black ysl jeans and a pair of boots. i dont really know why i choose wearing that kind of shoes than a converse one, but my guts told me it would looked best with the tops and jeans.

i fixed my hair into my usual one i mean, the middle part of my forehead was expose then i have two fringes side by side. i was thinking if i would wear specs but it wasnt fit with my outfit so hindi ko na sinuot. before i went out of my room, i sprayed amount of bvlgari perfume then i carried my body bag with me and proceed outside to inform jeonghan hyung that i was going to be out for the whole day. the moment i went out of my room, i received a message from junhui that he was already at the lobby, waiting for me.

seeing his message made my heart thumped faster as my hands started to tremble for i dont know the reasons why and that also made me conscious about what i looked like so i rushed to the side to where a mini mirror was placed then i checked myself if i looked decent enough. when i made myself satisfied, i finally went out and locked my door and sakto kasi kakalabas lang ni jeonghan hyung from his own unit. his brows furrowed and was about to ask me where i was going, i cutted him off already.

"i have a date with junhui." i blatantly announced then i smiled so wide.

a smile crept into his face. "you're really together now? im happy for the both of you. ." he walked closer to me then he held my shoulder, the way he looked at me screams how much he cares for me so much not just a circle of friends, but a family. "enjoy your day and dont forget to tell him how much you love him every single chances you have, okay?"

now, i was the one whose was about to say something when he tapped my shoulder then he went passed by me already but still flushing those smiles. i just want to ask him if he's fine because even if he tried to hide it, i know something was going on inside of him but since he already walked passed by me prolly avoiding that question he knew i would ask, that left me no choice but to heave a sighed and finally went to the lobby to meet the love of my life who're waiting for me.