WYB :: 52

*minghao*

i tried so hard to distract myself by fixing my eyes on the outside while waiting for the car to park and while trying not to feel that our hands. . our both hands are tied with each other. i keep bitting my lower lip or pursing it, trying to contain my feelings and restrain my senses becuase the feeling of how the warmth of his hand lingered through my body was enough to make my heart beats so rapidly as the zoo inside of me was wild plus my cheeks was for sure, was red.

but despite of that feeling, i couldnt deny that it made me so much comfortable. . like as if i was being held by someone who would never gonna let me go. . like as if i was being held by someone, the right person for me.

"w-where are we going, by the way?" i furrowed my brows when i saw that he turn the car into left, leaving the highway. sabi namin diba? kakain kami before he drove me back to my dorm.

he squeezed my hand. "do you trust me?"

i slowly shifted my gaze to him and i caught him stealing glances at me as he was pursing his lips. i stared at him for a moment before a smile crept into my face and squeezed our both hands together making me blushed over and over. bakit ganito? were just holding each others hand but why is my system was so wild like as if were doing something more intimate? geez. my system was really overreacting.

"i never doubted you."

i let out a giggle when i saw how his ears turned red as he bit his lower lip. i had seen him being plussed by my retort a lot of times already, but i never outgrew how cute he was whenever he was reacting to my comeback. he looked like some highschool kids na kinikilig kasi katabi nya yung crush nya and its so cute of him. i had never knew that someone could be this cute in my eyes kahit kinikilig lang naman sya.

he told me that we are near to where he would take me so i just waited a little bit by playing our hands together. good thing that he could control the steering wheel using one hand so i was confident to play with our hands. it took us almost thirty minutes before we went inside the huge building's parking lot. it wasnt the popular pinwheel but still enough to call as huge as that condominium. when he parked the car, thats the only moment we had to let go of each others grip kasi hindi naman kami makakalabas sa isang pintuan lang.

we both went inside this building's lobby and the receptionist asked junhui but she let us get inside anyways plus mukhang kilala nya si jun that he didnt asked further. i was just following him from behind up until to the elevator but he keep looking back to check me kahit hindi naman ako aalis or hindi naman ako tatakas. when we rode the elevator, i just waited for it to stopped at 15th floor and didnt ask further though my mouth was so eager to asked him where were going dahil nadin gutom na ako.

the elevator swung open and just like i did earlier, i just followed him from behind but he was stealing glances at me na kulang nalang sabayan nya ko maglakad. we stopped at the beige doorㅡoh, it was too late for me to realized that it was a unit. . and he was prolly taking me to where he was staying to right now. he opened the door using the passcode and he let me enter the unit first kahit hindi ko naman alam ano gagawin ko.