WYB :: SC

WYB Special Chapter :: A Year Since we Found Where We Belong. 

its been year since a guy met a person who changed his perspective over to himself, and found not just rest and comfort, but also he finally felt where he belongs to which both of them felt the same way. 

*3rd*

"got it!" 

minghao witness how his boyfriend, junhui had caught the garter from soonyoungs using his both hands and was smiling like as if he had won something. while others had cooed since jeonghan had caught jihoons bouquet of flowers. junhui even waved his hand that was holding the garter from the newlywed couple which happened to be soonyoung and jihoon, the fourth to had been married from minghao's circle of friends. minghao was just staring at his boyfriend, cutely waving his hand with the garter in it showing to all of the guests that he was the one who caught it... and you all know what does those mean, it means either from both jeonghan and junhui would get married next. 

when junhui finally noticed that minghao was staring at him for quite some time now, he jerked his head to him and when their eyes met, he arched minghao a brow prolly asking the younger whats wrong and if he needs something. minghao just shook his head and continued eating his dessert that was served in front of him as he tried not to remember that junhui had caught that thing from soonyoung.. from the groom of today. but it didn't work mostly when seokmin, whose sitting beside him on the right side had teased him, reminding him that they would be next to get married if jeonghan and seungcheol haven't planned those out yet. 

the eating session took over almost four hours before all of the guests had made their back from their respective houses even both parties parents leaving their circle of friends at the venue.. which actually was planned all along. the newlyweds wanted to have this not because this is their special day, but because it was the only time or day for the whole month that they could be together. all of them had their own careers and individual lives already and they knew that they can't spend much time just like how they did before when they are still in college. they just changed their clothes into comfortable ones before they decided to start the after party just like they did on seungkwan and seokmin's wedding before. 

and then there, they argued and bickered kung anong magiging gender nang anak nila seoks and they only stopped when myungho had said something making them divert their attentions into new topic. as minwoo, mingyu and wonwoo's daughter, had fallen asleep already, the two of them became wild making the whole area was in a full chaos and the only thing you could hear was their shared laughter, splash of the water from the pool, the screams and of course the yell coming from seokmin, myungho, soonyoung and even seungkwan who keeps bickering and was arguing towards to each other kahit nakikisama lang naman si myungho sakanila.

they continued what they are doing until they just found out that it was already four in the morning which made them stopped from what they are doing and just decided to rest already plus almost all of them had their own jobs and careers for fulfill right this morning mostly myungho who had a schedule back in china then would fly after two days of stay there to new york for another fashion week. junhui was already drunk along with mingyu and other tops kaya inis na inis si myungho while he was carrying his boyfriend plus junhui kept on laughing over to some things the latter couldn't understand. parehas sila ni mingyu at halos gusto na syang ihulog ni wonwoo sa hagdan.