WYB :: 58

dont forget to stream "ready to love" :))💚

*minghao*

i groaned in frustration after i heard someone was calling my name and was prolly barging into my door from the outside. i didnt pay attention as i tried to got back from sleeping but i just groaned once again when i heard that guy from the outside couldn't keep his mouth shut and keep calling out my name. what is he up to?! its too early in the morning plus cant he see that i was still sleeping?! kayo kaya hindi makatulog kagabi!

i covered my ears using the pillow but it didnt work since i still could hear that guy was calling my name and keep barging into my door! even though i dont want to, i forced my eyes to opened and myself to wake up already to face that man outside my unit. i rose my feet and threw those on the ground as i walk to reach for my units door without minding what i looked like since i know it was the ajhussi there at the lobby. . i mean the guards. i know how their voice sounds like.

my eyes was in half shut the moment i reached my units door and twitched the door knob already for him to stop calling my name. and once i had opened the door, it didnt surprise me to see the guards face. ayos naman mukha nya since medyo mayaman naman sya and he looked so decent kaya hindi nasira araw ko. he pursed his lips and i arched him a brow prolly asking him what he need.

"good morning, sir myungho. someone was looking for you." then he gestured his right hand like as if he was going to introduce someone to me, my brows still arching when i shifted my gaze on the side.

and the moment i shifted my gaze on the side, my eyes formed opened as it widened. the arched on my brows furrowed and my heart thumped in nervousness upon seeing this guy. . this guy who're wearing a black armani polo shirt then a denim pants and a pair of sneakers, hair in a brush up who're smiling at me like as if he didnt done anything to me in the past. . this guy who looked like he was so confident to face me after everything heve done. and he was still carrying that aura, the aura that deceived me.

i swallowed hard and i blinked thrice, trying to get back to my senses and thought to myself that i was only dreaming, that it was just another nightmare, that he's going to vanished once i had opened my eyes. . but no matter how i tried to think that it was some of kind of what i wish he would, the more that i could feel that it was real. . because its actually real! he was there standing foots away from me while smiling like as if he didnt hurt me! like as if he didnt cheated! like as if we were still that close! like as if he didnt broke me! like as if. . like as if he didnt made me lose myself and my self worth.

this guy was the fucking reason why i doubted myself so much! this guy was culprit why the minghao before was gone! was dead! he broke me! he killed me! he killed the whole me!

"w-what are you doing here?"

he was still wearing that smile on his face. "im here to see you. . and to talk to you." he moved closer thats why i moved backwards. "can you let me in? i flew myself here from china just to see you. please, haohao."