I Want It All

I was dreading getting home. What will mum say? Will she say anything or will she just ignore me.

The walk round the corner of the road seemed to take for ever. It was only a few minutes but every step closer I got to mum's house the more nervous I got. As I made my way down the drive way I got even more nervous. I got my keys out of my pocket and put them in the front door. As I was about to open the door mum opened it. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and a letter in her hand. She had obviously read the letter from dad's lawyer.

She then engulfed me in a hug and pulled me close to her. "I'm so sorry Megan"she said "I've ignored you for the past few weeks and haven't bought any of the food you like or even acknowledged that you exist and I should never have done any of those things! I don't want to loose you!" Then she stared crying harder.

I've never seen her like this before. I've seen her cry before but not as much as she is crying now. I feel guilty now for moving in with Dad.

"It's okay mum you won't loose me!" I replied reassuringly. Well she might loose me but I don't want to bring her down any more.

"Yes I will!" She said "Your dad has an expensive lawyer and I don't, I can't afford one!" Then she continue to cry.

"It doesn't matter, you'll still get to see me! I won't just disappear and never come back!" I replied, tears threatening to fall. "Your my mum and I could never live without you!" Then the tears started to roll down my cheeks. Then she looked up at me and smiled.

"And I could never live without you, your my baby!" She replied wiping away my tears from my cheeks.

"I'm not a baby anymore mum." I said. "No your not! Your going to be sixteen soon!" She said excitedly.

"Where did all of those years go?" Oh no now she's going to try and travel down memory lane with all of my embarrassing moments. Quick it's time to escape!

"I don't know mum." I replied "But I've got to go and do my homework now." I think that might have got me out of it . "Okay sweetie, go and do it then." She replied.

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs I chucked my bag down onto the floor and flopped down onto my bed. I can't believe she just spoke to me. She hasn't spoken to me in over a month and now she has. Wow. I feel kinda guilty though. She's actually going to miss me. I should call Jay and tell him how it went. I got up and closed my door , not wanting mum to hear my conversation with Jay. Then I typed in Jay'a number into my phone and clicked call. It rang for a while then someone picked it up.

"Hello Megs" they said.

"Hey" I replied "Can I speak to Jay please"

"Not now" they replied "He's recording so your gonna have to stick with the most handsome member of the band."

"Hey Tom-Tom how's recording going?" I laughed

"It's brilliant!" He replied "Your gonna love the songs!"

"Can you play me a little bit now please?" I asked sweetly

"Oh Jay's done now I'll pass you over!" Tom said quickly, trying to avoid playing me any songs.

"Heyyyy" Jay said happily down the phone "What's up?"

"Well when I got in mum had read the letter and was crying her eyes out! She said she didn't want to loose me and now I feel really guilty!" I said, guilt building up inside me as I said it.

*Jay's P.O.V*

"Well when I got in mum had read the letter and was crying her eyes out! She said she didn't want to loose me and now I feel really guilty!"she said.