Glad You Came

My jaw dropped. There must have been hundreds of people here, probably everyone in my year and everyone I've ever known. I stood there, frozen to the spot with shock for a few minutes before Nathan came running over to me.

"Hey Megs, you okay?" he asked laughing at my reaction. I then snapped out of my trance.

"Yeah..." I replied "Just amazed. Who did all of this for me?"

"We did." Nathan said gesturing towards Dad ,Julie, Jay, Tom, Siva, Max and Tom.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I screamed whilst giving him a hug.

"Anything for our little sister" he replied and winked at me. I then ran over to where Dad, Julie, Jay, Tom, Siva, Max and Tom were standing, gave all of them a hug and said thank you.

"Stop thanking us and go have some fun!" Jay shouted at me

"Okay Jay!" I reliped happily and walked over to where my friends were standing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" they screamed, oh I love my hyper friends. I laughed and we all danced to the music that was blaring from the speakers, singing along to every word. My friends never fail to make me smile or laugh!

We were happily dancing and singing when Jacob came over an tapped me on the shoulder.

"Happy birthday!" He said.

"What are you doing here." I said bluntly.

"To say happy birthday!" He replied

"Your not wanted here." Ruth said. "Well I don't think your wanted here, are you Ruth? After all you did go out with me straight after I broke up with Megan." Jacob said menacingly.

"She is wanted here Jacob but you're not! Your the one who broke my heart then decided to shatter it even more by lying to me and making me think that my best friend wanted to hurt me!" I screamed, making Jay turn round to see what was going on. He frowned, confused to what was going on.

"Well are you surprised I broke up with you?" Jacob shouted

"You're boring, ugly and fat and I don't know what I saw in you!" That really hurt. Everyone went quiet and just stood there amazed at what had just happened. I couldn't handle what he had just said to me. I walked away from Jacob, Ruth and Jay who were all calling me, telling me to come back and walked out. I kept walking until I found a little bench and sat down, with my head in my hands,tears streaming down my face. He was right.

*Jay's P.O.V*

"We'll are you surprised I broke up with you?" Jacob shouted "You're boring, ugly and fat and I don't know what I saw in you!" Everyone went quiet. What did he just say about my little sister!? She's none of those things! She's funny, pretty and is not fat! How could he say such horrible things?! It's her birthday party, she's supposed to be happy! I walked over to Megs to comfort her but she just brushed past me.

"Megs come here its okay!" I shouted but she just ignored me and walked out of the door. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TALKING TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" I screamed, whilst walking towards Jacob, the lads walking behind me, looking as annoyed as me. "

YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT JACOB!" Ruth shouted "YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE MEGAN IS AND NOW YOU'VE GONE AND INSULTED HER LIKE THAT ! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I like her, she certainly speaks her mind!

"She deserved it" Jacob mumbled, looking towards the ground.

"NO SHE DIDN'T" Ruth screamed. Then she slapped him round the face, really hard, so had that I heard it and it left a red handprint on the side of his face. "OWWW!" Jacob shouted "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"