Behind Bars

It's been a week now since I went the studio with the boys and Ruth.

Dad has gone away with Julie for a holiday, so has Jay decided to throw a party.

I'm not really looking forward to it to be honest. It's gonna be a load of Jay and the boys' friends and Ruth coming round, all of the boys' friends getting really drunk and Ruth getting drunk if Jay is drunk and then lets us drink. All of the boys friends are gonna be really rowdy and noisy and probably disgusting, and I have no idea what the boys are going to be like.

I was just laying in bed thinking about the party, when the door opened. "Hey Megs, get up please , I need you to help me get everything ready for tonight." Jay said as he came and sat on my bed.

"Jay it's 11:00 in the morning, the party doesn't start till 7:00 tonight, why do you need me now?" I asked.

"Because I might need to get some more stuff and I want to be ready before people get here." Jay replied.

"Fine, I will get up, but on one condition." I said.

"And what is your condition?" Jay asked suspiciously.

"You make me breakfast and you have to clean the bathrooms." I replied.

"Fine, now get up." Jay said and pulled my duvet off of me.

"Jay give my duvet back, it's cold!" I whined.

"But you're getting up so you don't need it." Jay replied and flung it on the floor. Jay then walked into my wardrobe and started looking through all of my racks of clothes. I decided to get up and wander over to see what he was doing.

"Jay what are you doing?" I asked.

"Picking some clothes for you to wear, what does it look like?" Jay replied, whilst looking through the racks of clothes. He picked up a skirt which was navy blue, with a floral print and a thick brown belt attached to it. He also picked a white blouse to go with it and some brown gladiator sandals.

"Good choice Jay, but it's February and it's cold outside." I replied. I then put all of the clothes back that Jay had picked for me and searched the rails for something else to wear. I picked out a pair of light blue, ripped skinny jeans and a red, Hollister, checkered shirt. "That's more like it." I replied and smiled.

"You're gonna look like me wearing that." Jay laughed.

"No I'm not, because I don't have your curly hair." I replied, then walked away to go and have a shower.

One hour later I was showered, dressed, hair dried, make up done and ready to help Jay get ready for the party later. I then wandered downstairs and into the kitchen, where all of the boys were sitting, doing nothing.

"Hey" I said and went and stood next to Nath, who was sitting on one of the breakfast bar stools.

"Hey" Nath replied and kissed me on the cheek.

"You look like a mini Jay!" Tom commented, which made me laugh.

"Except you have straight hair and Jay has girls curls." Max added.

"And Jay has stubble." Siva commented.

"But you have the same, beautiful blue eyes." Nath smiled.

"Bit of a Jaythan moment there." I joked.

"And a Negan moment." Nath added. Aww he shipped our names together! I smiled and Nathan looked down towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Eww pda! Stop please!" Jay shouted. We then pulled away and laughed at Jay.

"Sorry bird." Nath laughed.