The Way I Feel

I was staying at Dad's because we didn't know how late we would be back and didn't want to disturb mum. I had told her I was going out with Jay and the others and that I was staying at Dad's but I told my nan as well incase she actually wasn't listening.

When we got dropped off by the mini bus, the boys all said good bye and hugged me then drove off. Jay grabbed my hand and opened the door with the other. When we went in we were greeted my Tom and were both given a big hug from him. He asked about the concert and if I enjoyed myself but then got to the subject I really didn't want to talk about. Jacob. I knew he was going to ask but I didn't know how to reply. I tried to hold back the tears that were pricking in my eyes, but failed. I put my head down on the kitchen worktop we were sitting at and cried Jay then hugged me and told me that Jacob was stupid for breaking up with me and that he would never find anyone better. Yeah right I bet he was with one of the prettiest girls in my year right now telling them how much he loved them and making it seem like we had never been together. Jay then also explained to Tom that he called me on the way home and broke up with me. Tom then also came round and have me a hug with Jay which made me feel better.

"I know something that will cheer you up!" Tom said excitedly.

"What?" I asked.

" Follow me!" He replied. So I did.

I followed him up two flights of stairs and he stopped outside a door.

"You thought a door would cheer me up?" I asked bluntly.

"No, open it!" He said excitedly, Jay standing next to him with just a big a smile on his face. I did as Tom told me and I slowly turned the door handle and pushed open the door.

"Welcome to your new room." Tom said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Wow.." I said, lost for words. It was beautiful. The walls were painted a deep turquoise colour and there was pictures of me and my friends, me and my brothers and me and The Wanted hanging on big canvas prints on the walls.

Then in the middle of the room there was a huge king sized bed with a white duvet with a turquoise throw over it and turquoise cushions propped up against it to match the walls. The bed also had white netting draped over the tall white bed posts, making it look like it came from a fairytale.

Then there was a huge white, built in wardrobe, which when I opened it was full of clothes and shoes! Dresses, t-shirts, blouses, jeans, leggings, jeggings, chinos, skirts, hoodies, vans, converse, uggs and so much more!

Then I closed the wardrobe and turned round there was a white dressing table with a little mirror and pink fairly lights draped round it. There was also a matching white desk and a big standing mirror.

I was amazed. I must have stood there, mouth wide open with shock for about five minutes. Jay and Tom just stood there and laughed. "You like your new room then? Tom laughed.

"I love it!" I said and ran over to him giving him a hug "Thank you so much!" Then I hugged Jay and also thanked him.

"It wasn't just us, the others helped out too!" He laughed.

"They did this for me?" I asked, shocked. I knew they liked me but to do this for me was just amazing! "Yeah your our little sister, we all want you to be happy!" Jay replied.

Tom and Jay then left so that I could go to sleep. It was 11:30 so I was pretty tired after being up since 6:30 this morning. I wandered into the en suite bathroom and cleaned my teeth. Then I removed my make up from my face, put my pyjamas on and climbed into my huge bed. I only had a single bed at home so this one felt huge in comparison!

I was still happy, taking in my new surroundings when my phone went off. I rolled onto my side to see who was bothering to text me at this time of night. Jacob.

Then the happiness I has been feeling a few seconds ago left me and tears pricked in my eyes. I didn't want to read the text so I picked up my phone and threw it across the room. Probably wasn't the best idea seeing as it was already chipped but never mind. Then I rolled over on my side and cried myself to sleep, wondering which one of my friends he dumped me for.