Made

*Jay's P.O.V*

Well I didn't see that coming, well I didn't actually see it but I didn't expect it to happen. I knew Nath liked Megs but I didn't think he would show her that soon and I definitely didn't think that she would show him how she felt too.

I just can't believe my best mate and sister kissed and that Tom took a picture. He didn't just take the picture either, he sent it to Nath, Megs and Me! Why send it to me? I'm her brother I don't want to see her kissing someone. Eww.

I swear neither of them have stopped smiling since they kissed. Even now when I'm driving Megs home she's still smiling. I'm not saying I don't like seeing her happy but her and Nath are creeping me out a bit. "Megs you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, couldn't be better, why?" she asked, still smiling.

"Becasue you haven't stopped smiling since flyboy kissed you!" I laughed, then she blushed and didn't say anything. "Wow you really must like him, I've never known anyone to make you speechless before Megs." I said which made her laugh again.

"I do really like him Jay, I wouldn't have kissed him back otherwise." she replied. True.

"It's gonna be interesting when you move in then, Nath won't leave!" I said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Megs asked innocently.

"Not for you, but see it from my point of view I have to see my sister and best mate kissing and hugging every day. Makes it slightly awkward for me." I replied truthfully.

"But you get to see you best mate everyday!" she said.

"Fair point." I replied "But still awkward." the thing is I can actually see him never leaving if she moves in.

After 10 more minutes of driving we arrived at Megs' mum's house. "See you on Tuesday, hopefully you'll be coming home with us." I said, Tuesday was they day when it was being decided who Megs was going to live with, us or her mum. I really want her to come and live with us and so do the lads, especially Nath, they all treat her like their little sister and want to spend more time with her. Dad says that she will probably come and live with us because he's going to bring up how Megs' mum ignored her for a whole month, which should give us a better chance of Megs staying with us. Megs is really nervous about it though. She's not allowed to be in the same room as dad and her mum when they are talking about who she should live with, she has to sit outside the room and wait. I think she's most worried about how her mum is going to react, she feels guilty about leaving her, no matter how many times we all tell her that she will be fine.

"Yeah, see you Tuesday." she replied, then went to shut the car door but stopped. "Say hi to Nath for me." she said, smiling then closed the door and walked down the drive. I can tell her and Nath are gonna drive me crazy.

*End of Jay's P.O.V*

*Megan's P.O.V*

Today has just been, wow. Nathan kissed me. Nathan Sykes, the teenage heart throb, kissed me. He could have kissed anyone in the world but he kissed me. I am still in shock. Apparently me and Nath haven't stopped smiling since we kissed, well that's what Jay said but he could be exaggerating a little. Okay he's not exaggerating I actually haven't stopped smiling. I just can't believe that Nath likes me back. I thought he saw me as a friend but not anything else.

When Jay dropped me back home, I opened the door to find a note left for me on the table by the phone from mum.

To Megan

Me and Phil (mum's husband) have gone out for dinner, I've left you some food in the fridge to make when you feel hungry. See you later.

Mum xxxxx

So she tells me that she is going to miss me if I move in with dad but still goes out with Phil and doesn't stay at home to see me. Funny way of showing that she's going to miss me. So I come from dads, having loads of fun with the lads, to mum's house on my own. Fun. Why couldn't she have text me and then I could have stayed at dads. No she has to not tell me and just leave me bored at home. Thanks mum, nice of you. Not.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I just sat there, staring into space but suddenly a thought came into my head that I really didn't want to think about.

Tuesday.

I am actually dreading this so much. I've got to sit there for ages, waiting to find out who I am going to live with, mum or dad. I hope that mum doesn't cry becasue if she does then I probably will too. I think they will ask me what I want to happen to, seeing as I am the one who is being moved around from house to house. If they do though I have no idea what to say. I don't want to hurt my mum or dad's feelings by saying that I'd rather live with one of them rather than the other. The lads keep telling me that it will be fine and that mum will be fine if I go and live with dad because Phil has come back, but that's not what I'm worried about.

I'm worried about mum not wanting to see me if I choose to live with dad becasue she has looked after me for 16 years and then I just go and move in with dad and leave her. Also I'm worried about how people at school will react when they find out that I live in the same house as Jay McGuiness. What if people follow me home to try and see Jay and the lads? Then if people find out where we live we will have to move somewhere else. I really need to stop worrying. Just breathe Megan, it will be fine. It will be fine. Well I can keep telling myself that but it doesn't mean it will be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short and rubbish but I didn't just want to skip a few days from the ending on the other chapter. And I have the next chapter ready to put up tomorrow so don't give up on the fanfic it will get better !!! :)

Also 3,000 reads !!!! Wow!!!! I actually can't believe it's had that many reads !! Thank you for reading voting and commenting!!

Megan xxxx