MIRACLE IS COMING

Today is the day they will depart, kwang soo is with them and auntie miran which joohyun want to have them trusted personnel in the ranch more like now they will stay in hospital for quite sometime.

The parting is not too emotional cause it's more on see you all later, and wishing everyones safety.
Seulgi took a private plane for them, things they need in house more like the stuff Lisa's pet and many more, though seulgi can buy it there, but it's memorable too jisoo so she's whipped that's why.

The travel will be 11 hours, they are now in plane lisa look outside for the last time, her emotions is unreadable, she takes Jennie hand and they sit together.

" Unnie your ok with it?" Chaeyoung asked she knows everything about lisa and joohyun situation

" I'm ok with it chae, since what happened its her instinct and gesture, I trust lisa or whoever who I spoke I know I can feel it chae" joohyun now is ok and she's willing to risk for lisa.

" I just hope unnie we can't blame her, her situation is unique" chaeyoung said, getting her laptop.

" Yeah I think this what you called love is blind" joohyun joke out, they are in business class, they laugh on life is bittersweet for them they need to strive to achieve it with there family and love ones.

8 hours from now, they will arrived they just woke up stewards serve them there breakfast, which kwang soo and auntie miran check they know what there masters like. Jisoo is nervous cause after this she will tell lisa already and seulgi will be there for them.

Lisa is jolly she's now with kwang soo, she help kwang soo to speak basic italian language which helpful when his in market, they laugh how frustrated kwang soo is they feel pity for him cause his Lisa's favorite past time.

" Ahhmmm lisayaah can you come too unnie" jisoo said offering her hands together  which lisa take happily, everyone take a deep breath for this, this is the time.

" Unnie what is it?" Lisa asked when they sit in corner little far from them seulgi is there but lisa didn't see her just in case lisa take it differently.

" You see lisa, first I'm sorry"

" Unnie what are you talking, whatever it is your forgiven'

" I hide something to you and I lie"

" Unnie, I know why you lie because you don't want me to worry, so its ok'

" Nope this is not a lie what you think, you see I hide this because I don't want this to be hindrance in your thinking"

" Unnie can you just say it cause I really don't know where this going, I promise I'll think first" lisa said she's sad somehow cause the feeling is there she just don't want to assume. Jisoo hold her hand and caress it.

" I have cancer lisa"

And there jisoo drop the bomb, makes lisa breathing hitch in the word cancer, her mind working in rapid thinking what is it what treatment and before other mind stop like she processing.

" What ~ kind of~" lisa can't say the word, her heart stop in a moment, her head bowed down and her eyes is closed.

.
" Cancer of the blood I'm taking medicine and stuff so I'm doin w~" jisoo didn't finish her sentence when lisa