FEELINGS

Busy street of Seoul there is this girl walking while munching her chicken skin crackers, she just got out from the bank, she's free today since suelgi and jennie have a meeting, she should be there but since she remember that jennie and seulgi have bills to pay to be due soon.

Jennie and suelgi do it manually, yeah they have trust issue in mobile banking or online paying things like that makes things complicated, well they trust jisoo more than technology and she's more details in calendar schedule, life gets easier when jisoo came to them.

Jisoo just call lisa earlier, she was worried sick for not picking her calls, she gave it a time and call again, thanking all the goddess that lisa answer her call, shes about to flip and scold lisa but she think twice and calm, they will talk again later since she promise something to her.

" That kid really, wondering who's that friend of her that she really sleep there tssssk, if that person is bad influence or just using my lisa I will be her worst nightmare tskkk" jisoo thought when the call drop she sent lisa a message but still no respond, thinking her baby is  busy on farm or something.

Jisoo is walking in convenient store since she remember suelgi Pringles stock and ramyun is empty.

" She is skinny but she eat like a bear" jisoo is amaze on seulgi. When she's near the store someone spotted her,

"GOTTCHA"

The person slowdown her car, then she push the horn to get Jisoos attention but it's a wrong move. Jisoo get starled, her soul is out in a living delight.

"YAAAAHHH  you arrogant son of b~~~" jisoo is very rare to curse so she really is pissed but when the person get down, she didn't expect it and about to charge it with her bag.

" Im sorry jisoo, I'm sorry" chaeyoung bend her knee to say sorry, coz by the look of jisoos face makes her scared for her life.

" Yah why you do that huh" jisoo is still collecting her soul if it's possible.

" Im sorry I'm just going to get your attention, I think its wrong move, sorry again jisoo" chaeyoung said mentally noted she will never starled the goddess.

" Okok just don't do it again, ok bye I have things to do" jisoo accept the apologies, and dismiss it she have things to do after convenient store

" hey hey jisoo wait, hmm are you busy? Ahhm can I invite you for dinner?" Chaeyoung boldly asked.

" Well I have things to do, but not busy, oh but I will go home I will make dinner though" jisoo tell she likes feeding those kids she live with.

" Ok how about just coffee, there's a near cafe here" chaeyoung try again.

" Im really sorry, chaeyoung some other time ok," jisoo said

" Ok"  chaeyoung is really sad jisoo keep rejecting her.

" But can I accompany you, before you go home? Chaeyoung try again.

" Your really persistent, I see, ok your just gonna bored yourself though, I'm buying here" jisoo said she's not really acting hard to get to knows that chaeyoung have something in her action, she is not that naive though, she knows but she really don't want to lead her in any action that  she might misinterpret it.