THE PLAN

The penthouse is little quiet, suelgi is in her room, yes room shes staying there for time to time with jennie, its more often now because of jisoo. She's preparing into her pajamas or onesie as jisoo per request, cause they will video calling lisa later on. Jennie also is preparing on her kitten onesie, and jisoo on her turtle-rabbit with lisa teasing her she looks like bunny but to her she's a turtle so she combine the two that makes her turtle-rabbit.

" My thoughts is running so much since that day I visit the fake mom, but how I'm going to take her when my dad have eyes everywhere, its getting dangerous now I know what my father is capable of" jennie thought while brushing her hair.

" Should i do what suelgi suggest, to kidnapped the fake mom so that my father won't be thinking that I got her, arrghh but how ? this is getting complicated"Jennie sighed her frustration til there's a knocked in her door.

" Its seulgi"

" Come in seul you don't have to knock"

" Seriously? What if your naked that's ewww you know"

" You see it already and I see yours seul what's new?"

" EeeeWww your weird you know?"

" Duuuhh were Bestfriend since I don't know, maybe if im pregnant, I can't see my vagigi to shave because of my big belly your the person I will think to shaved it for me"

Its true there's no malice in there friendship. They trust each other through there souls.

" Yeaah I know but your weird way is creeping me you know, and yucksss what the hell shaved you don't even have a boyfriend since I knew you have period hahahahha" seulgi is teasing jennie.

" That will be change seul, I have my eyes for someone and ~" jennie didn't finish her sentence

" Yeah yeah I know it's lisa but damn, its hard jennie lisa might didn't see you that way, and there jisoo will kill you if hurt that kid" seulgi tell her

" Are you on my side? you should encourage me, I'll help you with unnie you help me with lisa" jennie fight back

" Are you blind or something, lisa looks like she going to to kill me by her look even when I just looking or smiling to jisoo, she's possessive and cute I admit I like the kid" seulgi reasoned out.

" I know, help me first to tame her, avoid unnie" jennie is being pointless.

" Eehhh whatever, anygayysss have you decided yet? I know someone in japan to do things like that, I trust that person so she  and her team will keep this a secret, so what?" Seulgi change the topic.

" Can we meet them seul?. I need details and what to do, I'm afraid I will cause you trouble about this" Jennie is concerned the more people will be involved the more things will get complicated.

" Don't worry ok I got you, we need to do this, lets plan this better," seulgi reassured her then someone knocked.

" Yaaaaah what took you two so long, the pizza is getting cold, lisa message me she just take shower I will call her later, she takes time to bath that baby loves bubbles you know" jisoo is giggling remembering the time she bath lisa when they are young they catch cold by playing bubbles.

" Unnie, you bath lisa?" Jennie with her creepy smile

" What's with smile mandu, of course who else?" Jisoo just shook her head. Leave the pouting jennie.