READYING

Before Lisa's first session she was scheduled for laboratory test, jisoo accompany her and jieun, it supposed only jieun cause jisoo will be going to her doctor but of course to her its lisa first.

Seulgi and the rest want to joined, but jieun said its alright, so jennie promise lisa after check up they will go  to amusement park that she promise, and everyone joined also it's been awhile for them thats why they also want to go, but for seulgi jennie is there very first visit to be there to play and enjoy.

Joohyun contact jinhyuk to secure the area before they occupied the place. Jisoo also meet jieuns head doctor Dr. sandara kwon. Lisa is so timid and can't separate to jisoo, jisoo will be there in her laboratory test. She cry hard to her blood samples, she also under MRI, ultrasound, x ray anything, everything, joohyun insist full general check up.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, she was so  busy fixing the schedules for the shoot other campaigns for the grand revelation to come. She handle some of businesses under BBM also, but still she can manage. One thing is bothering her is jisoo.

" I know something on you jisoo what are those?" Chaeyoung thought, she caught jisoo taking some medicine but her guts tells her something.

" I will know soon,' chaeyoung thought, then she focus on the papers on her table.

KANG ESTATE

They are just now resting, joohyun is from meeting and so is chaeyoung also, jennie and seulgi is from creative team for theme upcoming shoot. Jisoo make them tea and snack since she knows they are tired and still make time for lisa and her. Jieun is in her room talking to doctor sandara, and lisa is taking a nap. They are all waiting for her to wake since they promised to bring her to amusement park.

" Here drinks this it well lessen your stress, and eat you look all thin" jisoo tell them, she serve them as always taking care of her new siblings.

" Unnie we can do this sit down, why you didn't take a nap with lisa?" Jennie said taking the pot from jisoos hand.

" I'm ok, beside jennie I'm still working with you, I'll be back to work also ok" jisoo said makes them eyes wide.

" Don't look at me like that, I'm thankful to all of your help but im still capable, and atleast let me do my part, I'm not a free loader you know that guys" jisoo said, and they all sighed they can't argued with her, jisoo still have pride after all, eventhough they got it all handled.

" Alright unnie, we won't argued with that, I know you love to work for lisa we understand." Joohyun said

" Lisa is awake, she just take shower she's excited and about to go down just wearing her bear headband but still in her shorts" jieun said laughing, when she saw lisa getting out to her room half dress up.

" Hahahahaah, that silly kid, I guess we're all recharge, to level her energy" seulgi said, jisoo just shake her head.

" Nini,joojoo, unnnie" lisa in her high pitch voice shes so loud today. She's really excited.

" Look who's excited, and forget we exist bro" chaeyoung said while hooking her arm to seulgi's shoulder, same as always seulgi cringed on her endearment.

" Of course not" she go to them and fist bump, and punch there arms, and both act like they are hurt

" Sooyaa look lisa punch me' seulgi is playing and about to go to jisoo,