EVIL ON THE LOOSE

" Its good thing that the kid gave me money, or else I'll be starving here to death" choi thought

He's been camping in many street, or a street was known of his kind. He uses many names too just to avoid being recognized. Its been weeks the last time he sent warning to Wu or Mr.kim.

He started to think if Wu is still in korea, coz there's no feedback from him knowing how he will react.

" I'm a veteran on this kind of game, I shouldn't be here if he just not too greedy and gave my shares, after all the work I made for him to what he was now pttff" choi spit and gritted his teeth in anger.

" Still the karma is not hard after all, I found the gem for my vengeance hahahhaha" his laughing inside an igloo shape in the park then a kid went inside to eat her burger get froze in her spot,

Then he snatch the burger to the kid then.

" Waaaaaahhh" he starled the kid and she run leaving her burger inside.

" When I finish and get the money, I will go to other country and stay there for my retirement!" Choi said

" I should be rich right now, aarrrg if I remember the time he betrayed me my hand itching for little play" choi with his creepy smirk.

He was thinking when a name flash in his mind

" Idiot! Why I didn't remember this!!! Hahahahahahh"

" His daughter! She must be grown up now RUBYJANE yeah that's her name!!!!"

" I need more resources, too hit my plan and I think the kid have it!, I'm such a brilliant son of a bitch!! Hahahhahah"  choi stop then goes out to find his lost companion

THE RASCALS

" That shin rok almost got mina, what are you thinking?" Jongyeon shout

" Were sorry ok we didn't know that, aissh sorry jong" dahyun said she can't makes excuse and it her fault.

" No one is at fault here dahyun, I just want~, just please safety first this will be our last project till then we will leave freely, I just don't one anyone of you gets hurt" jongyeon said she just don't want anything happen to them.

" I'm ok hon, its my fault anyway" mina said hugging jongyeon.

" This wont happen again, new gadgets just arrived, nayeon sent them even your favorite snacks" jongyeon said.

" Jong when were having surveillance, I snap this picture of a beggar, his there everytime, I pass to the mansion, I find it odd" joy put the picture

" I'll try to find about him, leave it to me" momo gets the picture.

There having dinner, it's late though because they set up cameras and tracking devices.

" Don't forget too pull up the disguise always guys, we have to be careful about it, this is also our way to pay the bear too all her help to us" joy told them

They all nod, then thinking all dreams they were going to do after this last assignment. As the bear promise them bright future ahead.

SOMEEEEEEWHEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

" I still need her, the trust fund was named to her, and it billions hundreds of billions you know I just can't abandoned her like that, will in few more months"