THE STORM IS COMING

The days  passed by so quick, they do water activities together we'll aside from jisoo just watching them a far, she just glad that no one is hurt.

They spend time really well cause it will take time again for them to be on this when they will be on korea again. Its already fix that everyone have duties to do when they went back, they still didn't know where they will live, as seulgi said it's a surprise.

Jennie on the other side already purchased a small house a very simple one in remote village in jeju, she's still thinking about jisoos word, but then jisoo understands her, but still the talked is not yet over since it's open topic for them.

The manoban couple head back before them,  since they need to settle something, the counsel or more the family's that the manoban running have meetings to strengthen the bond for more century and talked about futures of future heiress.

And now.

" Few hours more I can smell Korean air" chaeyoung said, since it's been awhile they are in overseas and today is the day they will go home, it's all settled then  back to work, then meetings with wedding planner, looking for Jennie's sister, Lisa's surgery and jisoos wellness too, and also today they will see there new house.

" EOMMA and auntie miran is there, preparing our lunch when we arrive, and clean our designated rooms" jieun said when they talked earlier.

" I can't wait" chaeyoung said thinking about the food.

" Love, you ok?" Jisoo is asking seulgi since shes spacing out, seulgi has a  lot of thinking and what to do, she's in agony, she inhale and shake those negative thoughts.

" I am love ,sorry just work in my head that's all" seulgi gave reassuring smile, and jisoo hold her hand.

" We will get married soon, whatever your hardship and agony, you can tell me cause that's what relationship will work communication love, even it will hurt me, or we will have argument about it, talking is the key in communication," jisoo sincerely said she knows seulgi is stress too, its too many in her plate, she is human too and it's draining her, as a partner she will take charge to help her when shes lost in the moment.

" I'm sorry love, I know and I will tell you sooner I promise you that its just i don't know how" seulgi hang her head, she's lying already by keeping it a secret to jisoo, but jisoo is always understanding one.

" I won't love you less because of it, i understand ok I know you will tell me, but don't take it too much on yourself, and it's eating you I will wait I'm just here love" jisoo said as she steal a quick kiss on her lips makes seulgi smile and nod to her, she nuzzles her face to jisoo.

" Yahh bear, stop harassing my sister" lisa said as she walk to them, jisoo just shook her head on lisa, she still the possessive one but it lessen cause she understands now.

" Don't worry I will marry her after ok" seulgi joke out and lisa hiss on her comment.

" Whatever just make sure name you first child to me" lisa demand, she didn't know it's granted already.

" Sure kiddo, come here let's watch movie" seulgi invite lisa and she emediately went between them and snuggle to jisoo, they just laugh to her and seulgi order some fruits for them to munch while watching movie.

" Look at them, I want to have a child like  lisa very Sweet" nayeon said to mina, they always admired jisoo ever since they meet.

". Me too, soon maybe find you partner first so you can make your own lisa" mina told her, jongyeon and her will make one before the wedding, they even plan it ahead to make there Family already.