TRUE LOVE

15 years old jisoo/. 9 years old lisa

"very good lisa, now solve this math test if you dont know or need help just call me outside ok" while squeezing the pouting lisa coz she hates math.

jisoo and lisa living together alone, 6 years ago there grandma passed away, now jisoo is taking care of lisa while studying and farming even though its hard she still manage it coz she love her sister so much, yes sister she treat lisa like her life the only person left to be with her. her grandma left everything to them the land they farm the house and small fortune, which jisoo handle very well in her young age.

"maybe i should hire a tutor for lisa?" while picking the dried corns she hang in yard, preparing woods coz sooner its get dark and might rain.

"i should ask lisa first if she's ok with it haisst" while make fire in the kitchen and floor heater us heated jisoo thought of it.

Lisa never go to school and not fond of talking to people except jisoo and grandma, fear of bullying due to her big scar on her face.

Ever since jisoo teach her basics like writing and reading and teaching chores and manner s lisa is very bright kid, she even built a tree house water irrigation, connected to the stream using bamboos and all, coz she pity jisoo pitching water everyday for them.

" were running out of kimchi soon i should make it tomorrow after delivery in village might as well buy lisa some clothes and books, haist that kid is young but she's taller than me why is that?" laughing in her silliness.

They dont have any neighbors, the next house after them a mile away, yes they pretty live between the forest and the village is little far from them, farming is there main source of income and jisoo is very good in dealing with it also little fortune from there grandparents.
They have a peaceful life and very contented of simple living.

" hmmm i wonder what lisa doing there she might having hard time solving math, but too stubborn to ask for help hihihi'

Jisoo getting up to check lisa in living room but what she see lisa laying flat snoring while the papers is in her face.

"hahahaha OMG this lazy kid really" while laughing ang getting the paper on Lisa's face with drool in it.

"hahahah you even drool lets see this paper hmmm".

jisoo checking her paper and surprisingly lisa got it all correct will not really surprise coz she knows lisa is quite intelligent in her age, she fix lisa position and put blanket and pillow before jisoo go back to kitchen to prepare there supper.

" she might be tired earlier she collect woods and harvest some potatoes and carrots, she knows sometimes when it will rain she have powers?hahahha"

lisa is very considerate to jisoo she dont want jisoo to get tired at all so she initiate things in house like wood stocks is ready before the rain or snow is coming, crops ang fruits in table like that and self study the books jisoo gave her.

"ahhh ill make jeon ang kimchi stew now lisa for sure is hungry when she wake up" getting up with one last look on lisa.

" ill help you with everything my sister as much as i can i promise you that" jisoo thought

-------
cont.. sorry typo lazy to edit