THE PAST AND PRESENT

Everyone is busy, since in few hours now they will be going to the airport, jisoo and seulgi will be separated since they have safety precautions to jisoos state. It takes hour for them to convince lisa to separate her to jisoo.

That's why there's a little delay because of it, there's so many to pack, Lisa's wonder pets has been send already to korea same on there flight to Hawaii, they will be taking care by veterinarian they hired.

Kwangs soo is the only one join them and and jinhyuk with his team security, Auntie miran and mrs. Lee will be going to jeju. Seulgi invite them of course but mrs. Lee reject it cause they have gatherings to attend there and reason also to set up Aunt miran on a date, joohyun is happy about it and she shoulder all there trip, they're family to her no one is left behind.

They are now in lounge, seulgi decide not to fly on there private plane as they recall what happen to the race track, they take jennie words seriously. They still have privacy on the plane since they will be the only the occupant in business class area.

" Look, nice ass right" daHyun said as they checking flight attendant passing on them and eyeing all of them specially on lisa group which is chaeyoung, daHyun jongyeon momo, seulgi and jisoo is on other area, lisa face halfly covered but it's still attractive as always.

" Yeah" chaeyoung said and a flight attendant wink to them, lisa have no idea since she playing on nintendo and she don't like looking around with to many strangers things.

" Unnies, there checking there ass" lisa exposed  them and mina glaring to jongyeon and jieun also to chaeyoung but rolled her eyes after.

" Oh really what else lisayahhh" mina asked she's about to poke jongyeons eyes.

" They wink also" lisa said she's laughing because mina smacking jongyeon on her handbag.

" Babe, its just daHyun ok" jongyeon said and asking daHyun help but she poke her tongue.

" See see see I'm going to blind you with this' mina point her lollipop, and sighed to calm herself she sit beside jennie.

" Were not yet done!" mina warned her.

" I'm sorry jong I forget that you have girlfriend" lisa said to her but it's ok, lisa just joking, they can fix it, mina is just a jelouse type that's why.

There are few camera clicking, still they have joohyun and jennie with them, someone recognize them and take pictures, then

" Young miss lets all go inside the office to wait I already fix it" jinhyuk said they  asked why.

" People who recognize miss jennie and you miss they are taking pictures" jinhyuk said and they nod, they secure lisa firstly, good thing shes busy playing , they escort all of them in private part of airport, they didn't know someone can still recognize them, they been out in limelight for so many months already.

" I forgot that the two of you are celebrity, still I didn't have autograph with you" jeiun tease them , then joohyun get her home to dial someone on legal team.

" Good day, yes thanks, now  before it will release block them already, if they still release it sue them, alright I'll be back in korea next week I will tell, thanks bye" joohyun end the call as they all sitting then she feel someone is leaning on her.

" I everything ok joojoo?" Lisa asked in concern, she's no longer playing.

" Yes everything is well lili, are you excited? I heard you chose the area so it will be magnificent" joohyun caress her cheek and lisa nod.