INDEED

The supposed to be lunch, was moved into dinner since joohyun have emergency meeting, which is jisoo understand, she's not busy at evening since Jennie and suelgi have another matter to do, which jisoo found it little weird, but she don't mind as long as they will be at penthouse safe.

Jisoo is walking to said location it's still early, shes just roaming around, while talking to lisa on other side.

" Hahahaha, so you think mrs, song cow did it?" Jisoo asked there talking about mrs, song tomatoes.

" Yes, they thought there's a thief that clear all her tomatoes, they don't know that her cow got out and eat all the tomatoes hahahhaha" lisa is laughing remember the day she passed to mrs song from market.

" Wait unnie, thank you for the package, please i love all of it but it's too many I don't even used even half of it, stop wasting money to me, buy something for yourself" lisa said she got so many clothes, and stuff she didn't even used.

" Baby spending it to you it's not a waste ok, it will never be a waste if it's you, I got so many new clothes here sunce jennie and suelgi always got me from the sponsor they have, you know why it's never used, coz you always wear the same clothes" jisoo is amaze that lisa is never a materialistic kid that's why she love buying for her. Lisa have same outfit dozen of same shirt, same color, her all day hoodie and jacket and working pants, same clothes everyday she just change if jisoo is there to prepare her clothes.

" Unnie I don't want the clothes you gave me to be stained by mud or even poop" lisa whine.

" Okok you big baby, locked always the door lisaya ok, stay healthy, okok I hang up now cause I now you will watch baby boss again I see it in watch later list of yours" jisoo tease, jennie wired lisa into netflix acct so she see knows what lisa is watching.

" Unnie it's cute right, okok be careful call please I need you nytnyt before I sleeeeep" lisa cutely said.

" Okok big baby, iloveyou call you later ok?" Jisoo said before hanging up, so as lisa said her love also.

Jisoo look at her watch, its almost time she already know where it's located before she's looking around, on her way there, she heard muffled sounds and whimpering.

Jisoo don't want to pry but her guts tells her other way, she goes where she hear it and she sees, two man struggling the girl jisoo assume in her height.

" YAAAAHHH STOP THAT!!!" jisoo shout while scanning the area for possible weapon, she see a broken iron rod.

" I SAID LET HER GOOO"

the girl is trying to push the other other man who's holding her.

" YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PUT YOUR NOSY ASS MISS BUT ITS OK WE DONT HAVE TO SHARE IN ONE!" man walking on her while holding his crotch

" YOU PERVERT" jisoo charge, she successfully hit the man on her iron rod the man didn't see it coming,

" OHH BOY I LIKE FEISTY SHORTY" pervert man lick his dirty lips.

" THEN YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AMMMMM!!!" jisoo run to the man and attack him she knows where to hit him so he can't stand up, one man down then she look the other man,but

" THEN YOU DONT KNOW ME TOOO!!" The second man charge to jisoo, they exchange few charges jisoo still hitting him in there weak spot but the man have thick clothing.