SAFE

The days went quick. When they get back to korea, Joohyun and jennie didn't miss any promotion and shoots. Even seulgi and chaeyoung is busy both in their affairs.

Seulgi also contact and set a meeting to jisoos doctor to asked for details. She gets a doctor from Japan specialized on jisoos case. She was in first priority in list for looking a match for her, she's starting her treatment to.

Lisa session is on going she also insist of home school. Which jisoo is happy, lisa takes exams for acceleration but the exam will be taking next year so, jisoo look for a tutor for her, which joohyun insist she will look for the best

The rascal is getting ready for the mission, and so is joohyun. Mr. Kim is nowhere to be found which they have to be full alert, even general kjk also is nowhere to be.

D Day

Clock is ticking, seconds becomes minute, everyone's focus is on the big monitor displayed for everyone.

Media is invited to local and internationals, the venue is pack with celebrities, politicians even a couple presidents of other countries, royalty's, businesses tycoons and many more.

The internet is having a glitch for minutes because of the events hastags and topics even middle class and masses is also on focus. On the stage is jennie and joohyun looking so ethereal. To welcome the name they been anticipated for.

On the video is about the history and families, the businesses and the family's under this name , or more  of the proxy or caretaker of the wealth they hold, it's more like to those top 20 richest family in world is part to those family who take of there care of there wealth for ages.

The BAE's, The PARK'S The KIM's  are one of those family works for them. Because of revelations to those not under them is threatened, they feel small and now those evils and leeches composing there strategy to be part of them. It features also jennie and joohyun face for endorsing those businesses but more the charity they involved.

Then the logo  reveal on the screen they all gasped, they know the logo but it's more like a hoaxes in century because this family never really in public or even no one knows aside to those who work for them.

Its mythical history for them but now it's real, because tonight is the night to know behind all stories of century.

brüschweiler manoban

" Woaah its really real, I hear this before from elders but never thought its true"

" So my great-grandfather tells the truth, there is one family of all royalty's"

" This is bullshit, I been struggling to be in top 10 here on korea, now its all in waste!"