IM NOT THAT INNOCENT

" We found priya"

joohyun words echoed as mrs. MANoban breathing hitched, her mouth want to say something but there's no word coming out because of overwhelmed emotions came rushing on her.

" Where is my son joohyun" mr. MANoban asked, as his calming his aching heart, in his thoughts it's not time to be sick that's why he swallowed all the pain that coming along its way.

Joohyun face them and sit down facing the couple, even if the dna match she still wants to know the couple's sides story aside of those they knows.

" About that let me ask you questions auntie, what happened that day that you can remember?" joohyun asked and mrs. MANoban nod, she want to say it also since it's playing on her head ever since she remembered choi.

" I know now, i remember that choi who kidnapped jennie and jisoos sister is the one kidnapped us, I just remembered it the day seulgi's house burn" mrs. MANoban said makes joohyun now confirmed even seulgi nod in her spot.

" Actually, I didn't know that priya is with us all along, I found priya over way back, and I ~ we just knew it yesterday by accident. Its not a son uncle its a daughter" joohyun said makes mrs. MANoban frown, cause last time she check she saw it.

" I gave birth to him joohyun so I know~"
Mrs. MANoban cut off when mr.manoban hush her to stay calm and she nod to continue.

" Uncle, auntie are you aware of intersex? " Joohyun asked them, of course they know about it, its not rare anymore. They nod to her and gesture to jieun to come forward.

" This is doctor. Lee jieun she will tell you the rest" joohyun introduce her to them.

" This is all sudden actually well let's start it all started in mountain~~" jieun tells them the start when jisoo grandfather found priya in the forest, then joohyun butt in.

" I just confirmed it last night for urgent dna testing through sample she left in the hospital and also your doctor sent data to us, uncle its a match" joohyun said which mrs. MANoban sob in gladness

" My prayers has been heared, I'm praying that night someone save him or her that time, priya stop crying that's why I covered her some leaves, before I lost my consciousness I just feel that I been lift then after it I didn't know till I wake up in coma" mrs. MANoban said in between her sob.

" Seulgis girlfriend is the granddaughter of the one priya save in forest, jisoo raised her till now" joohyun said makes mr. MANoban shock.

" Yes she's jisoo sister all this time," seulgi said and she stands up.

" We were here because for her and jisoo, jisoos treatment and for lisas surgery she's getting rid off her scar on the face" seulgi saw it makes mr. MANoban in tears now he knows what scar it is when her wife blurted what Choi did to them

" Yes the scar choi gave her, remember when jennie kidnapped them choi rant about it to her, and he even tell lisa that her parents what her to be dead" seulgi said makes them shakes there head.

" Nononono it's not true why he said that?' mr manoban asked.

" That's we don't know maybe just because he wants lisa to suffer emotionally, cause he knows his revenge is not successful" seulgi said she goes to table and gave them lisa picture.

" That's her, it not good angle cause she don't like being pictured" seulgi smile bitterly when she remembers lisa is being so whiney when it comes to them to take her pictures, mrs. MANoban cry on her longing.