LIGHT

" LIISAAAA"

jennie screaming, cause lisa lift jennie like a sack, lisa wants to dip Jennie on the sea.

" Nini don't be coward it just water' lisa said and Jennie hitting her butt to put her down.

" Unnie help! Lisa I swear arrghh" Jennie shouts cause lisa is nearer and nearer to the water.

1
2
3

" Batista bomb" lisa drop both there bodies on the water its hot so it alright it's just that, jennie wear a cotton and she didn't wear any bra since she have towel with her that's why.

" Arrrrggg I hate you!" Jennie sflash lisa water, lisa can't stop laughing on her Nini state.

" I'm sorry it's just water Nini why so coward come here" lisa is cooing Jennie but jennie don't want lisa to get near, her mounds is visible in her white shirt

" Don't poopoo, I'm good you can go now I'll follow you" Jennie said so that lisa can go, but lisa don't want to go without Jennie with her.

" Its ok Nini I got you" lisa as oblivious she is didn't know what delimma jennie into. So she force jennie to face her, there not even deep that's why Jennie is slouching on water while lisa is standing already

" Com here, its ok I'm sorry again" lisa said she help jennie get up and face her until lisa, saw it, makes her stop, she feels something that is foreign to her.

"Poopoo" Jennie is clearly embarrassed, cause lisa is staring on her clothes breasts, and the nipple us forming to it's hardness.

" Nini, I feel something" lisa said to her she still eye closed, the people a far not minding them since it's low tide and they just playing. Then jennie open her eyes and to see lisa is still staring to her,

" What you feel poopoo?' jennie asked, then she saw something.

" I feel hot looking at this" lisa said, her face is flush and she's sweating, jennie saw buddy standing hard and proud. Jennie is glad she have an effect to lisa but she knows her limit since lisa don't know it, she grab lisa to sit down in water so half of there body is in the water.

" I know how you feel poopoo, I will tell you something" jennie lean her body to lisa.

" I know you know about sex, but attraction is not really right" jennie asked lisa and she nods.

" the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something. They have many of this like to explain, you look to someone who's beautiful that one and to you she really is then you find it attractive, a quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire" jennie said makes lisa nod she getting it

" Sometimes people use this for and misunderstood it, the value of it, it doesn't mean were attracting to it we have to go for action, because we mix it with emotion that's why thinking will be last then regret after, but not all ok. My point is" Jennie distruct when she accidentally lower her gaze and the thing is still standing.

" What you feel now, the results of you being attractive to my front, you like what you see then your body react to it" jennie said.

' yeah I like what I she its squishy" lisa said makes Jennie blushing.

" Yeah, you like it doesn't mean you have to squeeze it, and it lead the hotness Into sex. It triggered you more to do something beyond what you knew and we misunderstood it into love, when you want to have sex makes sure it's the person you truly love lisa, not because you feel hotness to that person you mistook your attraction, and liking desire and lust into love." Jennie said hoping she makes sense cause right now she wants to jump to lisa but she behave as fine woman she is.