THE LISA HERSELF

DDAY

Early in the morning the household is already busy, cleaning,  preparing wiping cleaned spot. The wedding will be on sunset time which jisoo preferred.

Lisa also is awake already, she already knows what to do and kwangsoo prepared her what she needs.

Jisoo also woke up, check the kitchen first before the doctor check her state, after she went outside for some fresh air, since seulgi is in the shower already, jinhyuk is alert he greeted jisoo and, speak on his device.

" All eyes, and alert" jinhyuk said his eye is like a hawk, the maid is quietly cleaning and preparing there breakfast.

" Unnie" lisa saw jisoo and approach her, then hold her hand to take a seat on nearby garden, and then she asked for tea and hot choco which kwangsoo prepared.

" Unnie I love you" lisa said and jisoo hugged her,

" Can i have my dance with you now?" Jisoo asked and lisa stand up and take a bow infront of her unnie like a gentleman and offer her hand that makes jisoo giggle.

They sway lightly, there humming a waltz classic tuned.

" Your perfect already before but now I don't know what to say"' jisoo caressing Lisa's no scar face, lisa kiss her cheek.

" Unnie I'm not here now if it's not because of you, thank you for everything unnie, I'm happy for you and I love you, even your married no one can separate us" lisa said which jisoo nod in agreeing.

" Of course my baby, no one so I will still scold you for being naughty and stubborn" jisoo sternly said just earned a laugh from lisa.

" Unnie, then I will be more annoying cause I love attention from you" lisa said and hugged jisoo still there swaying

" Someday when you decide to get married I should be the one to know first ok?" Jisoo asked and lisa nod, and she blush.

" Unnie I'm still young maybe five years from now, when at least I finish my goal for myself" lisa stated which jisoo look at her.

" Unnie don't look at me like that, I will make you proud, believe me unnie i will be better more for myself and you and to all our love ones who supported me and love me unconditionally" lisa said makes jisoo shed in tears.

" Your growing already baby, please take it easy ok, I'm here for you always"  jisoo told her and realized something lisa is maturing and she needs to ready herself just in case lisa asked permission to her.

" I'm still your baby unnie right?" Lisa sweetly said maybe some change but for lisa jisoo still stay the same, jisoo pinch her nose

" Of course always, I want to see you first when you get dress in your lady suit ok?" Jisoo request.

" Of course unnie and I want to be first to saw you in your gown than bear" lisa said makes jisoo shook her head lisa is competing in seulgi but in good way.

" Sure just don't tell seulgi" jisoo laugh and there dance finish when lisa twirl her and bend her for a final show, they both crack up on there silly act, seulgi saw it and joohyun they both are in tears looking at them.

" This two is so precious so joohyun whatever happens always choose them please include jennie too no matter what" seulgi said and she shook her head to get a grip before she approach her bride to be.