MOMENTS

Lisa  woke up early as usual, pretty early that she go out first and check her horse then move the cart where she can easily access it, she put the things that joohyun gave to her, then after that she clean the front area and plow water the flowers she grows,

I was running around, I just turned 5 I have big party yesterday all my classmates, neighbor my playmates at park also invited, I hear car beep so there here I'm so excited that I scraped my knee.

" Young miss, are you ok?" My nanny asked me

" Auntie jihyo don't call me young miss, and I'm ok, come on there here already" I drag my auntie with me then wait outside the door to welcome them.

" I'm so excited auntie" I can't stay still I keep bouncing, then I saw uncle hodong open the back door, I can't wait and run.

" Hahhaa honey someone is so excited " my uncle said.

" Let me see, let me see" they lower there body on my level so can look at

" Priya'

"PRIYA!!!"

Lisa run when she hear joohyun shout, she emediately check and shake joohyun shoulder.

" Joojoo wake up, wake up" Lisa is so scared, so she hugged joohyun and lift her in seating position.

" Shhhhh, its ok, its ok I'm here shhh" she rub and caress joohyun hair, few minutes joohyun is calm.

Lisa broke the hug but joohyun refuse and she hugged Lisa more

" Stay please" joohyun plead.

" Of course joojoo" Lisa fix her position,so they are laying, joohyun is almost on top of lisa, her head is resting in Lisas shoulder using as pillow.

" Sorry" joohyun whisper, she really need Lisa now.

" Don't be, go back to sleep I'll be here" Lisa patting joohyun shoulder and humming to put joohyun into sleep.

Lisa also fall asleep too, but it's still early though, joohyun woke up  first this time. She carefully open her eyes, what welcomes her is the site of an angel, remembering what happened she sighed.

" I dream of you again priya, I know your still alive I can feel it, don't worry wherever you are I will find you, stay safe priya" joohyun thought,

Joohyun is bothered and lost in her thoughts, but she back in instant because, Lisa hugged her so tight, like securing her and joohyun melt in the spot

" This is embarrassing she sees me like that, but aaarrggh this hug and touch I can live just like this forever oh my that smell is a not purfum at all!,  it's her baby scent, is still there " joohyun thought enjoying the warm Lisa gives her and shamelessly sniffing Lisa.

" Are you awake joojoo,?" Lisa asked joohyun, coz she feels movement, that starled joohyun like she caught stealing something that make her flinch.

" Yeah just woke up, this is embarrassing" joohyun said lying under her nose,  but the last part is whisper because she was caught.

" Goodmorning joojoo" Lisa greet here and broke the hugged and joohyun miss her already.