THERE HAPPY PILL

" When priya was born Wu is with us, his kind man very kind. He always with us, his a bestfriend both us, we never tell what went wrong. The family trusted him, when su and I get married, after that wedding we didn't see him for 1 1/2 year then he cam back, we reside in london that time since Senior MANoban is retired and dying" mrs. MANoban seems calm then mr. MANoban hold her hand to gave her strength.

Chaeyoung is in the window, standing but listening. Jennie and joohyun sit side by side with jisoo. Seulgi in couch listening also she drink her water.

" He get back when I'm about to give birth, his been there whole process his focus on business that senior MANoban gave him to manage. We didn't know where he goes that time when he was gone, he just said that his on vacation that time. The family is powerful we have ways to know where he was but we respect him or any other person's." Mrs. MANoban looking to youngsters, she thinking if they are the kid of their lost friends.

" Before my due, me and su flew to korea since Senior MANoban suggest that the heiress should be born on that land, you know old beliefs so we agreed since I'm born here and even su. The family is busy even wu is traveling back and forth to visit us. That year priya born he was there, he even take a leave family stuff and all so we never ever suspect him then priya was one month his gone again so the family think maybe his somewhere doing party and stuff like that. His a friendly man he can speak to anyone, theres no shyness at all." Mrs. MANoban bitterly smile, remembering his a friend to her.

" I remember when priya went home for the first time, the BAE's was there, wait whos joohyun here?' mrs. MANoban asked then joohyun raised her hand.

" There you are, you grow up more beautiful than I thought, I remember your the one who welcome priya first in the door, your so excited " mrs MANoban this time smile genuinely to memory with joohyun.

" I remember priya Auntie," joohyun speaks for the first time.

" Yes since priya got home you never leave his side, that baby also cry when your not on his side' mrs. MANoban smile

'" joohyun live with us that time since the BAE's is in and out of the country, well that what the senior wants also since at young age priya and joohyun were in arrange marriage" mrs. MANoban reveal makes joohyun shocked she didn't know about it then she look mr. MANoban and he nod in confirmation, mrs MANoban breath deeply since she's preparing herself next story.

" The family went on crisis that time, the kims went gone, no one knows what happen that time also priya is 8 months, me and the BAE's was on Cruise. Joohyun is flew on australia that time, then my husband went to new Zealand because of what happen about the kims" mrs. MANoban said and look at jennie in sad eyes, jennies breath hitch jisoo calming her.

" The cruise went tragic, I was abducted with priya and ~" mrs MANoban close her eyes remembering what scene on that day.

" Your parents the BAE's, were killed infront of me, they even burned the cruise ship. We been transferred in the other transport, I been hugging priya most of the time I am just glad that they didn't get him to me even I am blindfolded" mrs. MANoban now is in tears, even jisoo can feel her pain make her on tears too.

" I lost counts of days since we don't know where we are, I know the family is looking for us I know it but it's taking so long that the criminals is having fun, traveling me, more like they change location and I'm thinking because the family is looking for us" mrs MANoban stop she get up, and look at outside to calm herself.