SOFTIE

Joohyun facing back and forth, earlier she don't know who will to call, but she put her self into jisoo she call seulgi than her Lili, she will know that lisa will be freak out and still things need to be clear before anything else.

She's waiting for seulgi that she talk in the line who's really worried, still jisoo is still inside.

" What happen ms. Bae?" Jennie just arrived with seulgi speak first.

" Its long story but jisoo save me, the doctor still not here" joohyun is worried and she's biting her nails worries.

' jennie lets calmed down ok, questions is for later, joohyun sit-down please" suelgi is always calm but she's dying inside when jisoo is hurt, she make the two lady sit to calm, later on the doctor is out.

" Miss kim family?" Doctor asked

" I'm the guardian doctor kang seulgi" offer her hand.

" Well miss kim is fine, the cut is little deep, and she's ok she can go home tomorrow, I just have some prescription and instructions to you for cleaning the cut that's all you can go inside" seulgi exchange hand shake and breath, she's been holding it since the phone call.

Joohyun is also release a sighed, jennie holding the tears since the call, is now released tears of joy that's nothing serious happen. The three go inside the room and they saw jisoo is attempting to get her bag.

" Unnie don't move please you just got some stitch and i.v" jennie holding jisoo to relax.

" I know but I need to call lisa just I'll explain later, now help me to sit and seulgi turn off the lights, joohyun, jennie hold this blanket up" jisoo said little faster, and stern and the three rich people rush to do what jisoo said.

The room is dim, both side of blanket hold by jennie and joohyun, jisoo also hiding her bruise with a hoodie, jisoo signal them to stay quiet and they nod she press the video call.

~~~phone ringing

" Unni~e" lisa answer her eyes is puffy and red.

" Baby lisayaa , did you cry why?" Jisoos voice is little hoarse.

" I wait for your call, then I fall asleep a little then I have a bad dream then it wakes me" lisa cry silently remember her dreams.

" Shhhhh dream is not real it's even opposite you know' don't cry unnie will cry too" jisoo is calming lisa, and lisa is biting her lips to hold her cry.

The people whos watching is also holding there tears, now they understand why jisoo did this. There bond is unbelievable, its thicker than blood.

" Don't leave me ok, in dreams you leave me then I'm calling you you keep walking and I can't run to you" and now lisa is sobbing, jisoo cant take it also release hers tears but wipe it faster she don't want lisa to see her cry.

" Shhh lisa it will never happen ever ok, now stop crying ok, look at me in the eye" lisa calming herself before she can look jisoo.

" You listening now?" jisoo ask so she will know that lisa is now focus. And she nod

" Now listen to unnie, it will never happen ok, it will never happen I promised you that ok, why I will leave you, your the cutessssssssst baby I know and unnnniiiee loooveee you big oookkkk" jisoo is acting cute and talking to lisa. In loving way that makes lisa smile.

" Iloveyou more unnie" lisa said that's jisoo clutching the pillow for holding her tears.

" I know baby, lets go to sleep ok, I'm sorry I didn't call you little early the traffic is bad that's why unnie is late, will you forgive unnie?." She diverting the topic.

" Of course unnie always and forever I love you ok lets sleep" lisa is positioning her sleep and put the tablet same in her position, she's looking at camera smiling then jisoo start singing more on humming thought

" Hmmmmm, lisaya ~~~ nanananaana hmmmmm hmmmmmmmm 🎶🎶🎶" jisoo singing looking at lisa with loving smile, she's also patting the pillow like she do  to make lisa to fall asleep, few more minutes lisa is sleep, mouth is little agape, and soft snores escape, really a cutie.

She hang up the call then, she calming herself not to burst, she didn't forget she's not alone.

" Thank you, I'm sorry I put you in this situation, you she can't fall asleep easily when I can't call that's why I'm worried that every night if she can't call me or I can't call her, she's a baby indeed tsk' jisoo said

Jennie hug her, then seulgi pat her head. To comfort jisoo.

" Thank you joohyun, for making my lisa happy, she got a friend in you" jisoo said.

That's make jennie and seulgi look joohyun like she grows another head.

" Always unnie" joohyun answered and bowed to her for respect

_______
Cont

Tommorow again I have to cut it..hihihi thanks for the votes sorry for typo